Netmo is a menu bar app that shows the weather data of up to five Netatmo* weather stations (including additional indoor modules, as well as rain and wind gauges).
In addition to the current data, Netmo displays in clear diagrams the course of temperature, air pressure, humidity, CO2, volume, rainfall or wind speed over definable periods of time.
The simple interface adapts seamlessly to the design of macOS Mojave. Dark Mode is supported.
- Up to five Netatmo Weather Stations
- Three additional Indoor modules, Rain and Wind Gauge per station
- Clean interface (Dark mode is supported)
- Netmo shows Temperature, Air Pressure, Humidity, CO2, Rain/h, Windspeed and -direction, battery status
- Charts for definable time periods
- Customizable menubar
*Access to a Weather Station from Netatmo is required to use the App.
- Fixed User Interface
- Wifi signal strength
- Charts: Netmo now saves the last used period
- Other small improvements and bug fixes
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Good App but missing a key feature
Great app and not many bugs. However I would think an app like this would allow you to hover to view exact time and detail information per hour. There is no way right now to hover with the cursor over the graphs to view detailed info about the tempreature/time, etc. Much needed addition!
I was getting Netatmo wx station data from the home page. This is so much easier to use. Yes, it could use some improvement. What can’t? For my needs, this does the job.
Good App Some Suggestions
This is a good app. Here are a few suggestions to make it great. 1-Please add Dew Point to the outside module 2-The ability to view rain in hundredths of inches. 3-The ability to assign colors to modules in the menu bar.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.