NeuroSky Recorder is used to view and record your brainwaves. It can also link to your Dropbox account and automatically upload your recorded brainwaves to your Dropbox account.
Please make sure your iOS device supports Bluetooth 4.0. The supported devices are iPhone 4s and later, iPad 3 and later, iPod touch 5th gen and later, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
- Fixed issues with DropBox in iPhone
- Fixed crash while clicking Log button to stop recording
- Fixed iPhone can't show right status about Dropbox account
- Fixed crash while clicking device to connect
Ratings and Reviews
Piece of junk - don't buy MindWave headset
I purchased the Bluetooth version of the MindWave headset a while back and wasn't able to use it because of family issues. I connected it up today and found that it really is worthless. The apps say I have a poor quality signal from the device (yellow status with one to two connection dots). No matter what I do to the headset returns the same results. I repositioned, cleaned the sensors, and replaced the battery. I wish I didn't wait so long or I would try returning the headset. I'm writing the review of the headset for this app because it's the same company that makes the headset and the hope to Help others avoid this costly mistake.
fix the dropbox link
fix the dropbox link. it can not work.
I have a child with a brain injury in the hospital. I have used this overtime to track and record my son's brain status over time and is the best objective tool I have to assess progress. It does needs some slight improvements:
1. It is quite difficult to tell the difference between the recording and non-recording states due to the fact that the record and stop record buttons are the same.
2. In lieu of an actual playback of recorded data, it would be good to get at least some help that describes file format and where(anywhere) recorded data can be played back. I have had to get involved with Fourier transforms to get what I need.
3. Allow for the ability to store recording directly on the iPhone the same way voice memo works. This of course includes the ability to read recordings back and play them again.
Other than that, great app, great concept, great help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.