The New Orleans Official Visitors Guide is full of ideas to help you plan an unforgettable vacation. Learn about swamp and ghost tours, the best places to see live music, and the can’t-miss spots of the French Quarter and other neighborhoods. With a directory of restaurants, shops, attractions and services, you’ll find all the inspiration and planning tools you need for your next New Orleans trip.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
I wouldn’t call this an app.
It’s just links to download pdfs of visitors guides. I was expecting at the very least an interactive map.
Last year info
Outdated nothing for 2018
Nice overview of New Orleans
The app doesn't give details on everything, but it gives the reader a good overview of the cities sights and sounds. Things to do, places to see, and of course, places to eat and drink.
Links to videos help give additional flavor and help you plan your visit or refresh your memory while on vacation.
A recommended read and nice that for most of the content you don't have to be connected.
- Miles Media
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.