By LIME TURTLE, INC.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon!
Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and save the world! Clash against legendary champions and become a hero in this epic journey!
• Over 300 Nexomon to catch and train.
• Evolve your Nexomon into new and powerful forms.
• Universal App! Play on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• iCloud support. Backup your data and play on all your devices!
• Get exclusive Nexomon iMessage stickers!
• A deep and engaging battle system.
• Mighty and unique legendary Nexomon, find all eight of them!
• Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the Nexomon King!
• Battle powerful and challenging foes in the Nexoworld.
• Select from seven unique starters.
• Explore all 9 colorful and vibrant regions.
• Fully animated monsters, prepare to enjoy the most exciting battles!
• High Quality gaming experience like no other!
Follow us on social media for the latest news:
What's New in Version 1.5
The Game Center Multiplayer Arena is now open for public testing! Battle other tamers across the world in real-time and climb up the competitive leaderboards using your Game Center account!
Please keep in mind that the multiplayer system is in beta, and all the scores, profiles and data may be wiped out at the end of the beta period. We are using this opportunity to gather as much feedback as we can and fix any bugs for the official multiplayer launch in the next update.
During the beta period you may notice that matchmaking may take a bit long, and the level of your opponent can be somewhat unbalanced. We will fine tune these aspects during the beta period. Legendary Nexomon are currently banned from ranked matches until a Story Update, but you can use them in casual ones. Join us on Discord to discuss improvements with the community!
Other changes in this update:
* The silver NexoBox now has its own special effect when opening it.
* Fixed an issue where certain wild Nexomon would not appear in some grasses and dungeons (such as Chicolo).
* The EXP label should now appear in the Team view of the NexoPad for Nexomon above level 99.
* Added an option in the Settings menu to toggle the iPad's wallpaper.
* You may also set whether to use the speed stat or not in the settings menu. This only affects the singleplayer mode.
I love this game I have micromon as well I'm a fan of this game creator I really like the art style of the game I love all the Nexomon and the game itself I do have a few suggestions to make the game like 1000% better ok here it is more Nexomon that can follow you like say shashock for example;) and dialogue options for the player character rather than atlas speaking for your character I find the hand holding in games is just far to much I also Heard that there is going to be story expansions that I am extremely excited for to be honest if you just slowly add more and more to the game it would be perfect just keep it going I mean even if I had to pay for each expansion or whatever I like this game so much I would iv already got everything in the other part of gem shop except repeal and iv got one avatar and one pet aka the Nexomon followers just want a few
Little extra things ya know not much
By the way I want to personally thank the creators of this app it is absolutely awesome I adore it so thank you Nexomon creators I absolutely appreciate the time and effort put into this game it brightens my days up I can't wait to see what else you come up with in the expansions ❤️👍
GOT IT AT 11am this mornin and i been playin it non stop YESSSSSS
ALREADY BEAT THE GAME TODAY 4 days later from last thursday game is amazing!!! Cant wait for the update and all my nexomon i beat game with is lvl 91 LOL
This is bout the new battle arena it definiately kicks players out n a battle and the game just freezes up i know this is a beta version and u working on all the bugs in it just letting you know cause everytime i get kicked out of battle i lose points everytime
Well - I put in 13 hours and beat the story. More than I can say for any mobile game I've played past Prince of Persia on my old Motorola RAZR... this game tastefully coupled the nostalgia of Pokémon with gameplay improvements appropriate for a play-while-you-dump timeframe, while maintaining a balance of player-thinking and mindlessness. Would (and already did) recommend.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 16, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.20 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: LIME TURTLE INC
- © 2017 LIME TURTLE INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 Diamonds$4.99
- 80 Diamonds$0.99
- 1200 Diamonds$9.99
- 2500 Diamonds$19.99
- 6500 Diamonds$49.99
- 14000 Diamonds$99.99