By //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't miss a cache ever again! This is the perfect app for geocaching addicts who are tired of missing out on cache opportunities.
It's simple: Load the app, fetch caches directly from geocaching.com or feed it with pocket queries from Groundspeak's geocaching platform, and turn it on or have it run in the background. If you come close to a cache, the app will send you a push message and ask you to go find it.
This is the app all you insatiable geocaching junkies have been waiting for.
- Import Pocket-Queries.
- Get Live Data from geocaching.com.
- See you cache-founds.
- Map-View to find a cache.
- Display Cache-Listing and hints (only Pocket-Query or for Live-Data with geocaching.com-account).
- Log your cache-found directly or save the cachelog for later.
More information can be found in our knowledge base at: http://nextcache.uservoice.com/
If you encounter problems with the app please email to email@example.com or use uservoice to send us a ticket.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Overview-Map with all loaded caches.
- OpenStreetMaps integration.
- Improvement of list view for better readability. The cache name is bigger so ist should be better readable. There is a graphical display for difficulty/terrain.
- Save Log for later, new list view of open logs.
- New navigation concept for better overview.
- Search-Settings for number of caches, include/exclude already found caches, search range, cache-types.
- Many small improvements in functions and user interface.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 28, 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH
- © //SEIBERT/MEDIA GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.