YOUR VERY OWN VIRTUAL HOBBY SHOP!
•Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive the nostalgia of football card collecting and trading all from your mobile device!
•NEW cards releases every day! Collect your favorite NFL superstars, both past and present!
•Dynamic consumer products: HUDDLE base cards, original artwork, classic Topps sets, live player signature cards, and more!
BRING YOUR CARD COLLECTION TO LIFE!
• Watch LIVE NFL games and compete in real-time Contests against fans from around the world!
• Enter FREE contests and set your ultimate lineup with your best HUDDLE® player cards to win points, awards, prizes and more!
• Player cards reflect real-time NFL action – they score…you score!
• Chase cards that have BOOSTS to super-charge your collection and Contest lineups!
• FIRST-EVER “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every touchdown, field goal, tackle, sack, and more!
BECOME PART OF HUDDLE NATION!
• Topps has the best community of football card collectors in the world.
• Chat with fellow football fanatics in our Fan Feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards!
• Level up and earn experience points (XPs). You can level up by winning contests, completing sets, and pulling cards from packs.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0.0 or later. *
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsHUDDLE
- Follow @ToppsHUDDLE on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Customize Your Profile
- Showcase Your Favorite Cards
- NEW Homescreen Layout
Ratings and Reviews
Praise and Reccomendations
Topps has always had me intrigued with their pack opening app for collecting cards and using them on a team but there are always some bugs like for example the constant “In-App purchases” Notification pop up. It’s not something that ruins the app but it can be irritating. I really think topps needs to add a feature where you can take a picture of cards that you have in real life and have it transformed into a digital copy for your account. Now I understand that would take a ver long time since there are so many topps cards out there, but it is just a neat suggestion. Also, I would LOVE to see a topps basketball app. I’ve been waiting and waiting and looking and researching and hoping that maybe topps would release a basketball version of the game. The only game I have seen is Panini Dunk and that game is too confusing and complicated for me. If topps is able to to these things in the next few years, they’ll have some banging apps.
One of the best of Topps.
One of the best run of the Topps apps. I like the sets and reward cards for getting the set. I also like that they have premium ($$) content, but do not lock all the good cards behind this only. They provide a good balance of collectibility for all while making money with some premium collections.
My suggestion for Topps would be to create a $ secondary market. Right now Facebook groups and eBay are selling these cards. If Topps had their own secondary market they could take 10% of all transactions. That would be a revenue stream for Topps and provide users a secure way to buy from others without scamming concerns.
Hard to believe this is made by the same people that made the TOPPS BUNT18 game. This game pales in comparison really. They’re hardly anyway to earn free coins, only the prize wheel and the daily bonus. You can watch ads for free coins, but it’s buggy and doesn’t give me the coins for watching the ads most of the time. The free cards are nice, but this game doesn’t offer card fusion to trade in duplicates of your old cards for newer better ones. Not to mention there’s no mini-game either, which was another fun way of earning free coin. So basically there’s nothing much to do in the game. Trading isn’t really viable for new comers as you’d have to have some pretty decent luck to draw any card of any trade value. There’s no good way to have a steady income without using real money. I can’t believe how different this game is from BUNT18 and honestly is a disservice to Football fans.
Thank you for your feedback! We will certainly pass along your thoughts to our team. We are always looking for ways to improve our apps for all kinds of fans, so it is nice to know that you prefer the BUNT model! Thank you again for the feedback and thank you for being a fan.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 369.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wildcat Offer! $2.99
- Big Gridiron Deal 1!! $19.99
- Huddle Offer!! $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.