NFM is an intuitive FM synthesizer with a streamlined interface. It works as an Audio Unit extension inside a host application such as GarageBand, Cubasis, Auria Pro, modstep and AUM.
• Six stereo operators
• Fully customisable FM algorithm
• Oscillators: sinusoid, noise, fixed frequency
• Envelopes with adjustable level, time and curve parameters
• Operator amplitude can be modulated by the stereo LFO, key or velocity
• Pitch envelope, vibrato
• Build-in effects: distortion, delay, flanger
• Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
• Preset management inside the app
• Numeric pad for entering parameter values precisely
• Added preset selector to the AU extension
Ratings and Reviews
Another dump and run developer. It’s been a year since the ONLY update came out. They don’t have a website or help. They are seriously over priced for the basic and ordinary synth apps. Questionable design that fails to use the whole space available. I’d say hold on to your month and buy Poison 202 for half the price and 3 times the Synthesizer! I would not risk buying from this developer.
This app strikes me as only being 1/2 done. User guide as a PDF would be helpful. Needs note hold or key latch to really be useful of you tie one hand up holding keys. Play audio in background setting doesn't save. Putting app back on the shelf to see if they complete the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.