Ninox Database for iPad
By Ninox Software GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ninox is an easy to use database app for Mac & iOS. Create custom business apps for you and your team. Organize everything, improve your workflow and become more productive.
Ninox empowers you to build custom apps without a single line of code. Our platform is used by individuals, startups, agencies, small businesses and enterprises in a wide range of industries.
Unlimited use cases: CRM, events, invoicing, inventory, real estates and many more.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
• Invoices and Accounting
• Meetings and Events
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, field and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with visual formula editor
• Multiple views to slice and dice your data
• Group records by any criteria
• 7 built-in chart types
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Invite others and set permissions
• Real-time sync across devices
►EXPORT & IMPORT
• Export to CSV / Excel
• Import CSV files
• Import Contacts
• Import Bento files
• Rich text
• And 15+ more!
Ninox Database specializes in database application development and helping teams & organizations create, connect and collaborate with databases in a human friendly way.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help!
SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
You can install Ninox on multiple iPads. To sync data with iCloud, you'll need the premium upgrade. If you want to sync data with your iPhone, you can get Ninox for iPhone on the iOS App Store for free. To sync data with your Mac, you can get Ninox for Mac on the Mac App Store.
SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR TEAMS
If you want to share your databases with other users of Ninox, you can subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
- We offer subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one of the team members needs to have a subscription.
- You can choose either a monthly or an annual subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The costs for the renewal depend on the chosen team size and subscription length: US$ 9.99 (1 user, 1 month), US$ 99.99 (1 user, 1 year), US$ 29.99 (5 users, 1 month), US$ 299.99 (5 users, 1 year), US$ 59.99 (10 users, 1 month), US$ 599.99 (10 users, 1 year), US$ 99.99 (25 users, 1 month), US$ 999.99 (25 users, 1 year).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Ninox is getting even better: This update brings a whole range on improvements including some long-expected features like mulitple choice fields and signature fields. Also, the calender synchronization has been enhanced. And we invested heavily to make the Ninox Cloud synchronization super-reliable.
• Improved calendar synchronization:
- Select the calendar to sync with
- Choose how many months should be synced
- Synchronization takes effect automatically
• New calendar settings for working hours
• New field type: Multiple choice
• New field type: Signature
• Default quality settings for image fields
• Image field height is now configurable
• Radio buttons do now support a multi-column layout
• Improved rendering of colored fields: Ninox automatically picks a high-contrast text color
• Sub tables can now be displayed as a single field
• Releated records can now be displayed as an embedded form
• Longitude and lattitude have been switched for the location field to meet common conventions
• New X button to quickly remove a column filter
• Sort and filter indicators are now always visible on table views
• Display of the cursor position on the formula editor
• Fields do now keep focus when switching between Ninox and another app back and forth
• New option to duplicate print layouts
• Color setting for action buttons
• Improved loading spinner
• Better handling of thumbnails
• Lots of enhancements to the NX scripting language.
• More than 120 small improvements and bug fixes
— Your feedback is welcome —
Please leave a review on the App Store. This will help us a lot to continue bringing free updates on the Mac, iPad and iPhone. Thanks a lot!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ninox Software GmbH
- © 2017 Ninox Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ninox Cloud 10 users, 20 GB, monthly$59.99
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly$29.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly$9.99
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, annually$299.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, annually$99.99