By Mobigloo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nintaii is an award winning, brain twisting puzzle game of rolling blocks and switches! The Japanese term “nintaii” means “patience, perseverance, or endurance.” Can you use your patience to make it through all 100 levels??
♦♦♦ REVIEWS ♦♦♦
"Nintaii is just about the perfect puzzle game: clever, challenging, and fun."
- Rick Broida, CNET
"Simply put, Concrete Software’s Nintaii is brilliant in its simplicity... I’m shocked that I’ve never played a puzzle game exactly like this before."
- T.J. Brumfield, iPhone App Reviews
RATING 5/5 "In short… get this app!"
RATING 4.5/5 "If you love puzzle games, Nintaii is a must have!"
- llofte, TiPb iPhone Forums
RATING 4.5/5 "Nintaii is a brain twisting puzzle game similar to ParkingLot and Blocked but it is in 3D."
- Daren, iPhoneTech
RATING 4.5/5 "You may be surprised at how addicting this puzzle game can be. I highly recommend that you give this game a try."
"I warn you, if you’re like me you’ll be hooked until you get through all 100 levels. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get back to the game."
- Bob, appVersity
"I highly recommend this game… one of my favorites."
- James Falconer, IntoMobile
"If you like games that challenge your thinking skills then you will like Nintaii."
- jmcato, Apple iPhone School
"nintaii is like a Japanese form of ny-quil. can't fall asleep without it anymore, toppling scramble as the most addictive iphone app ever"
"Nintaii is one of many puzzle games in the iTunes App Store, but it’s uniqueness sets it apart from it’s competitors (not to mention the 100 levels)."
- Mike, Crazymikeapps.com
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
- 103 unique levels.
- Use touch and drag controls or tilt controls.
- Set your own unique tilt angle.
- Use arrows, switches, and locks to get through levels.
- "Fly Over Stage" feature lets you use two fingers to survey the maze.
- Enjoy a variety of bright and invigorating backgrounds.
- Special sound effects and soothing background music.
- In game tutorial.
- Level select feature lets you play any level.
- Hall of Fame.
- Select from customized themes.
- And much more...
♦♦♦ SUPPORT ♦♦♦
- Concrete Software is dedicated to providing you with quality apps- including support. Please visit our support forums at www.concretesoftware.com/forums/ for help, suggestions or feedback.
♦♦♦ MORE GAMES ♦♦♦
PDF Word Excel File Viewer
Fast Food Calorie Counter
To-Do List Pro
3D Constructo Combat
3D Lawn Darts
Track Your Weight
Top 10 List
Unit Converter Calculator
Voice Memo Recorder
Weight Loss Tracker
♦♦♦ FOLLOW US ♦♦♦
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ConcreteSoftwar
Become a fan on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/n3sdee
Visit us on the Web: www.concretesoftware.com
What's New in Version 1.0.24
• 1.0.24 – Updated help text.
• 1.0.23 - Added level 108: Kyuutai.
• 1.0.22 - Added level 107: Makiba.
• 1.0.21 - Fixed known bugs.
• 1.0.20 - Added level 106: Taka.
• 1.0.19 - Added level 105: Sentakushi.
• 1.0.18 - Added level 104: Hayashi.
• 1.0.17 - Added level 103: Michi.
• 1.0.16 - Added level 102: Kinkou.
• 1.0.15 - Added level 101: Jishin.
This is a very nice implementation of the block rolling game. The block cannot fall off the edge, which I really appreciate because it eliminates a source of needless frustration. The user interface is sensible and the game is attractive without intrusive glitz. The game includes a huge number of interesting levels.
My one complaint is that I would prefer to be able to play zoomed out so I can see the whole board. This becomes important at the highest levels, which get quite complicated. However, there are plenty of levels that are quite playable with the more limited view. I feel the game is an excellent bargain for a dollar.
Great Fun That Makes You Think
They Aren't kidding when they say 'brain twisting'.
This game is great fun but it can drive you crazy figuring out how to solve the puzzles.
I enjoy the game and recommend it to anyone that likes games that make you think.
Great brain teaser, needs the ability to zoom out and see the whole board at once. Otherwise it's very hard to tell what's moving up and down with the various levers.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0.24
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobigloo, LLC
- © 2009 Concrete Software, Inc. All rights reserved; 2009 Mobigloo LLC., All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.