Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
What's New in Version 1.8
- Bug fixes and support for iOS 9
Update results in crashes
10/9/15: Still can't open my bigger notes. I'd love to find out how to simply save one of my big notes. My old review (2 updates ago): I love this app, but tonight I updated it and immediately regretted it because I had such a big story on it. My story and all other notes were thankfully there. However, when I go to open my story notepad the whole app crashes. I understand that my story may be too large for the app to pull up, but it has come up without crashing the app until I have just now updated. I'm hoping just to get my story back up without crashes so I can copy it on to a back up app. Great app, but newest update needs possible bug fixes.
I absolutely enjoy Noted. Easy to use, intuitive and empowering for my notes and separating things out. One thing that would be helpful would be the ability to rename and or delete a folder after creating one.
Easy to use
I like that you can create a notebook for a subject and organize notes easily.