Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
- Bug fixes and support for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Love the App.....BUT
I have been using this app for years now and I love it. I do have a couple of suggestions though:
(1) PLEASE......give the ability to allow someone to change their mind in deleting anything, by asking them if they are “sure” they want to continue!! Or better yet, put the deleted item into something like a “closet” for a couple of days so it can be gotten to later. I have lost so much unretrievable data because I have hit a wrong button; or even had to leave the data that I was working on unexpectedly and unable or forgot to hit that button.
(2) If someone is working on data and is called away unexpectedly; save that data so that they have the capability of getting it back before it is deleted. That is just what happened to me. I had a very long packing list and it was immediately deleted at that point.
I got this app years ago and loved it so much but a few months ago on my iPhone 6 it started crashing every time I opened one of my folders and so I can’t access any of the notes in that folder. And I tried backing up the app, I made a Dropbox account specifically so I could back it up but the app is so old that Dropbox doesn’t support it anymore so that didn’t work. I even tried going to ‘all notes’ and finding them that way but that crashes too. I have tried literally everything I can think of and can’t get it to work no matter what, and it appears there’s no longer support for the app; it hasn’t been updated in years and when I click on ‘about note’d’ it just takes me to the download page. So there’s really nothing I can do to retrieve my lost notes and I couldn’t possibly be angrier with an app right now.
Absolutely Love it
I have been using it for a long time and I love it. The skins are amazing. I loved how I could back it up and restore all my files. Until recently when I got a movie the developer would not be updating the app to the new software which I wish he could. I love this app and would love to continue using it but I can no longer download all my notes since the developer hasn’t updated the software to the new iOS 11. Please update so I can continue to use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.