Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
What's New in Version 1.6
* All-New design and support for iPhone 6 / 6 plus.
* Performance improvements and bug fixes for iOS 8.
* Added new notepad cover design.
Needs a way to retrieve forgotten passwords
I'm just reposting this review because the password issue has still not been addressed. I would really like to get into my locked notebooks. I'm also lowering from 3 stars to 2 due to lack of responsiveness. If this issue gets resolved I'd say this is a 5 star app.
I find this app more useful than any other note taking app I've used. I haven't even explored all the new functionality, so it's probably even better than I realize. However I have a problem with the locking function. I don't normally lock my notepads, but I must have used a password a while back. The app allowed me to lock a notebook without knowing the password and now I can't get back in. Even worse, I can't find anyway to request a reset or even to contact the seller. This is a big problem in my opinion.
So far this is the nicest note taking app I've used thus far. Not sure if I'd even be interested in looking at a different app, however, it's disappointing that this doesn't expand to the iPad and/or Mac. I'd love to sit at the table and use my keyboard to type in my iPad. Or pick up where I left off on my Mac. At this point you'd think it would be a given, I didn't bother to look for the plus symbol when I purchased. Also now with the apple watch since dictation is available, it would be nice to dictate a note on the watch and finish the thought on my phone. Saw that there hasn't been an update since November of last year....does that mean you are working on these issues?
Update: This IS the BEST note app for me!!!! I was able to organize in the order of my choice.... Shopped around for other note apps BUT NONE comes close to this one, All others either have adds, in app purchases or limit on attachments/pics!!!!
Only wish, not a big deal BUT if it would allow different passwords for each book.... Other than that this is #1 note app!!!!
I have not encountered any adds nor in app purchases (this to me is 4 stars already). Simple to use. I like that you can attach, what seems to be unlimited photos to each entry. Able to lock the app; don't know if able to set up diff pass for each book. Unlimited books.
I don't know if u can, I'll have to try to see if can organize books according to how I want them to appear.
BUT OTHER THAN that small little request, this app IS 100 stars!!!!