Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
What's New in Version 1.6
* All-New design and support for iPhone 6 / 6 plus.
* Performance improvements and bug fixes for iOS 8.
* Added new notepad cover design.
Needs a way to retrieve forgotten passwords
I'm just reposting this review because the password issue has still not been addressed. I would really like to get into my locked notebooks. I'm also lowering from 3 stars to 2 due to lack of responsiveness. If this issue gets resolved I'd say this is a 5 star app.
I find this app more useful than any other note taking app I've used. I haven't even explored all the new functionality, so it's probably even better than I realize. However I have a problem with the locking function. I don't normally lock my notepads, but I must have used a password a while back. The app allowed me to lock a notebook without knowing the password and now I can't get back in. Even worse, I can't find anyway to request a reset or even to contact the seller. This is a big problem in my opinion.
Long time user here
This one works for me!
It's my favorite note app. I don't need my notes connected to my other phone functions like calendar etc. and the multiple notebooks let me make categories for my notes, thoughts, ideas, rants, important info or whatever. Even photo albums if I want, so there is no need for things like "search" or "tags" note'd is visually pleasing and functional. Quite frankly, out of the 20 + note apps I have tried, this is the only one I decided to keep.
I have not encountered any adds nor in app purchases (this to me is 4 stars already). Simple to use. I like that you can attach, what seems to be unlimited photos to each entry. Able to lock the app; don't know if able to set up diff pass for each book. Unlimited books.
I don't know if u can, I'll have to try to see if can organize books according to how I want them to appear.
BUT OTHER THAN that small little request, this app IS 100 stars!!!!