Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. Our Mac app can show in the Dock or the menu bar, it has a compact window, and you can open it with a keyboard shortcut. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Share notes using AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Select math to calculate it right in your notes
• Search your notes quickly
• Restore recently deleted notes
• Dynamic text matches your settings
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
• Fixed glitchy scrolling during a phone call or while getting directions.
• Fixed a related bug where the background of the app might turn black.
Ratings and Reviews
Stable and reliable
This app doesn’t generate a lot of buzz which is a shame because it is simply the best quick notes app out there. I have used Notefile since it was a Dashboard Widget on OSX and it has consistently been the most stable app I have ever used. When you are entrusting your important info to an app stability is the most important feature, and it’s the one it excels at.
When I highlight text the app crashes. I didn't have this problem until latest update which is supposed to fix this problem? Can I undo the update. Please fix. Thank you
Thank you for your kind response. I use Notefile for many things and the updates did indeed fix the problem. Thanks again. Joe
We're sorry for the troubles. If the latest update doesn't help, please get in touch so we can figure out what's wrong: https://junecloud.com/contact/
I had already paid for the Notefile app. I should not have to pay $3.00 to download it again. I do not want the other app!! I should have a choice.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.