By Manolo Sanudo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a bug on iOS 8 that makes NoteNow behave unexpectedly, notes can't be saved and could be deleted. I'm working hard to find a solution, so for now you could avoid upgrading to iOS 8, or if you don't want to wait you should make sure you have any important information saved elsewhere in case your note gets deleted. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I promise you I'm trying my best to find a fix as soon as possible!
Have you ever wanted to use your iPhone's / iPod touch's lock screen as a note keeper? Well, now you can!
Just open the application and follow these simple instructions:
· Tap the note to bring out the keyboard.
· Write your note.
· Swipe the note down or tap on the top of the screen to hide the keyboard.
· And finally take a screenshot by tapping the bottom of the screen, or by pressing both the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time, and set that image as wallpaper so that you don't forget anything!
What people are saying about NoteNow:
“…if you’ve been looking for an easy to use app to store all your other thoughts and activities with a different method, well — there you go.” - Federico Viticci, MacStories
If you want to make a new note, all you have to do is swipe left. Then to go back to previous notes you just have to swipe right.
Swipe the note down when the keyboard is hidden to bring out the settings, there you'll be able to change the app so that it looks however you like it best!
What's New in Version 3.4
As of this version, NoteNow will now only work on iOS 7 and later.
- New animations, faster and more fluid.
- Added Avenir as a new font option.
- Improved Settings screen, now the text size options are easier to understand.
- Bug that would cause the note to stop scrolling.
- Bug that would cause the text to move to an incorrect position when switching notes in 3.5" screens.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 05, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: manolo Sanudo
- © 2009-2014 Manuel Sañudo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.