By Max Schlee
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Find the notes on any string instrument and in any notation!
Learn and improve the sight reading skills, using this app just a few minutes each day
The app has 2 modes:
1. Notes Explorer
2. Notes Trainer
The “Notes Explorer” lets you find the music notes on an instrument in interactive way!
When you point to a note on a virtual page, NotesFinder will show you where this note is on an instrument and the other way around, if you click instrument, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
The “Notes Trainer” asks for the notes, showing you the locations, and offers the full statistics to show where you are making mistakes, so you can measure progress in sight reading and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best.
Supported instruments are
- electric bass,
Here are the additional reasons why you should buy this App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to understand interface;
2. Full instruments notes ranges with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi).
4. Treble clef and bass clef modes including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. The possibility to tune any string instrument, using the string sounds on the note explorer page;
7. Displaying of the total time of the training;
8. Retina display supported.
We are certain you will find NotesFinder very useful!
What's New in Version 1.7
Rotation (portrait and landscape orientations)
Added In settings the range for training
Added Play Button
Added Video Tutorial
Help tips for "No sound"
Improved Launch Screens
Cross promo changes
Social mechanism improvments for app share
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Seller: Max Schlee
- © Neonway
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.