By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Convert handwriting to text
- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.13
User experience improvements and bug fixes:
- Better handle Apple Pencil with small strokes when palm is conflicting with multi-tasking and control center
- Add notebook covers for 2017
- Fix overflowing text bugs in text mode
- Fix crashes with unknown VGA output devices
Update to latest Wacom SDK, now support Wacom's Bamboo Fineline 3 stylus
Fantastic note taking app
I love this app! I've been taking notes with it for about 4 years now and filled more than 2,000 pages. I've tried a few others over the years too, but this is hands down the most useful and beautiful.
One great big wish is that it allowed users to take photos and then clean them up before inserting them into a notebook. I frequently find that I'm given a handout that I would like to photograph and add to my notes. I'm having to use 3rd party scanning software to capture a good photo and crop it to size before saving it to my photo album and importing it into Notes+. This is time consuming and inefficient. Can you provide a better option? Thanks - a loyal user.
Favorite notes app, by far
I've used quite a few notes apps on the iPad. In my experience, each that I had tried has certain nifty features, but glaring drawbacks that I just had to deal with. Before Notes Plus, OneNote was my preferred app, because of its note hierarchy. When I tried Notes Plus, I was happy to discover that it also has a system for note hierarchies. But its ink engine also allows you to erase part* of the text (like Evernote), rather than erasing all of a contiguous bit of text (like Notability). I like to write in cursive, so this was a major sticking point for OneNote.
The switch to Notes Plus was mostly smooth. There was just one flaw in the ink engine: if you made a small circular mark (like lower case 'a' or 'o'), the mark would disappear! Evernote also has this problem, and I figured I would just have to deal with it. I even modified my writing style (I write small) to avoid the annoyance.
Well, with today's update, Notes Plus no longer has this problem. I just had to write a review to express my approval. If you need a robust notes app, here you go.
Small handwriting stroke bug
I have very small hand writing and I've been enjoyed this app for a long time. This update still have the issue where the first stroke does note register or disappear/re-appear when eraser button is clicked. So far all my word starting with "a" keep disappearing on the downward stroke on the "a" then the rest of the word can be written just fine. Please fix. Good job improving the app! (No sarcasm intended)
P.S I use apple pencil
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 4.13
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.