By Viet Tran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** 40% off for a limited time - now with Handwriting Recognition included ***
- Selected as Top 100 World's Greatest Apps 2014 - Business Insider's App 100 (http://bit.ly/np1001)
- Notes Plus is a terrific note taker for iPad - TUAW, 10/2014 (http://bit.ly/np1000)
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
What's New in Version 4.7.1
- New Adonit Jot Script/Touch connection UI: touch and hold to connect.
- Fixed Jot Touch/Script's "wavy line" issue on iPad Air 2.
- Fixed a bug that prevents jumping to a page of a read-only notebook.
- Fixed a bug that disallows changing the export file name.
Best note taking app hands down
This is note taking app I've been waiting for since the day I was standing in line at the Apple Store for the original iPad release. Funny enough it's been around almost as long and I didn't find it until today. Evernote needs to take a look at how this app does it's thing and give Penultimate a radical rethink. I've tried Penultimate, Noteshelf, Noteability, and others and none come close to this app. The "ink" engine is fantastic but bar none the best feature to me is the zoom mode for writing. This developer got it right and it's a dream to write in this mode. The auto advance feature is intelligent and even makes sure to line up with previous lines so the text looks good. Combine that with handwriting recognition that actually works....wow. what a great product! I use it with a Jot Pro and couldn't be happier!
Great app seriously nerds
I never leave reviews I'm pretty lazy and selfish with my time, but this app deserves a good review so I'll make the time. I've tried other note taking apps, several actually, and this one is by far my favorite. It has so many great features. l'm surprised at how much you on do with it, it even has calligraphy paper. The only thing that its missing though is the note-recording link feature thing, you know the one that highlights the notes that were taken at the moment in time the recording was made. If only they could add that feature and this other feature that lets You make links between one pdf to another, or link a highlighted note to another note in a different page like the app easy annotate does then I would have the perfect note taking app.
The best out there
I use this app every day as an engineer. It truly has given my iPad full functionality within the work place for notes. I can send out a note to a co worker mid meeting even. On top of the great app the developer Viet tran is simply the most connected and best communication one I have found to date. He has made an amazing product. I've now used notes plus for over 3 years constantly. I've looked at nearly every other app for this type of work. I've spent countless amounts on their "pro" versions, I've bought different stylus's, simply put nots plus is the best app on my iPad. Apple really should look at just adding it into the functionality of e iPad, without notes plus I'd never work the iPad into my daily work flow.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Viet Tran
- © Viet Tran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.