- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at email@example.com or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
- Support Apple Pencil on iPad 6th generation
- Support importing password-protected PDFs
- Fix PDF cropping bug
Ratings and Reviews
Should have normal responses
I like the idea of this program and much of it works relatively as you would expect. However, I like to combine text with writing and the text part of the program is glitchy causing me to save, quit and restart often in one writing session. A few suggestions I hope get fixed SOON: when selecting a location to type in the T mode, the pages automatically scroll up, up, up, up every time and don’t select where I am touching. Weird and super frustrating. Also, when you select to delete a page, which the app creates blank pages seemingly randomly as you type or move text/notes, the app says you can’t. Undo this option but it doesn’t confirm the page you want to delete, so you just cross your fingers the right page gets deleted. Some times the text pages don’t have borders or are zoomed in randomly while other pages are the opposite, and as you scroll your work appears to have disappeared, then slowly reappears on the page. Hope you wait to make sure the page isn’t blank and then delete it! Lastly, if use return to move a section of text, the app will spread that section over multiple pages, often leaving just a few words on a few pages with the rest of the words on a few more pages. What?! Lastly, there is not option to save your document as one document. Instead, it is saved and exported with each page being a separate document. Why in the...?! Please fix these things, makers of Notes Plus!
Best writing to text app, but lacks in other areas for college
Notes plus is a good app, but it defiantly has some issues. No drag and drop is an issue. As a medical student, I use multiple note apps. One to take all the notes in, and another to condense all the notes. For this I like to copy small parts of diagrams, and place these pictures next to a brief description of the drug or disease. Notability is the only app that I have seen do this. I can paste these pictures into some apps. The lag on Notes plus on pasting more than one picture between apps is 5 minutes. Notes Plus also seems to struggle more with larger documents. Yet I like the smoothness of the writing in this app. The
Handwriting to text is best in Notes Plus. Selecting which pages to import is also nice. Being able to see more pages than notability is nice. The search feature is one of the main reasons notability is the best college app, and the file organization is great. Good notes has one feature I love. Once you select the defect shape feature it is east to quickly highlight and get very straight lines. That feature makes pre-lecture reading a faster process. I like many features of many apps, but none of them are prefect. One feature no app has, but I would like to see is the ability to add several pictures at the same time from photos to a document. Each of these photos would be their own page. This would be of great use for many university students.
Hi Idaho1976, thanks a lot for the feedback! We're working on iOS 11's drag and drop for Notes Plus. Expect to have another update in the near future. I've taken notes for all the concerns you wrote up here. We'll surely address those concerns.
Great app for handwriting but has hiccups
I use this app daily both at work and school. It is the perfect companion for the Ipad with Apple Pencil. It has many pro’s to the handwriting experience and have preferred this app to many others (goodnotes, metamoji, Notes, ect.) Good job building the app.
Nevertheless, I have to bring up the fact that lately the app is losing its credibility. I have had various features that have broken on me. When I got the app, getting files from dropbox was readily available. A while back, I could no longer reach dropbox through the app (had to find an alternative way to import files into the app). I cannot export recordings without having to disable icloud backup when transferring the files to my computer. Recently adding pages to a pdf, corrupts the files and all marks get shifted and messes the whole file. When renaming files, it gets messed up and shuts down. As you may expect, I’ve spent a bit of time having to find alternatives to these problems. I’ve sent request through their help service and have not gotten many responses to my requests. Hopefully this is not a negative trend team.
The app is a great product, but I hope the team gets on the ball with all of these required bug fixes.
- Viet Tran
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Viet Tran
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.