By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils, and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suit your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings, and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom into your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyone's writing style.
MARK-UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• Apple Pencil & Noteshelf are a match made in heaven.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
What's New in Version 12.6
Minor Bug Fixes.
Best App available
I've been looking for a good journaling app. This is it and it does more. I love this App, mainly for its ease of use and the fact that I can add a passcode to each new journal and keep prying eyes out! This is significant to me and why I choose this app. And, it is also excellent for its choices of journals, ease of use, style and instructions/help. Great choice and happy I found and tried this app. Keep up the good work.
Update: because there is no iPhone version of this I tried Noteshelf2 and after comparing both, this version is superior to Noteshelf 2. Why can’t you make this and support an iPhone version. Thanks
Love it. Great choices for pens, pencil's, markers and highlighters. Love the fact that u can also record stuff. Love the color palate choices u can use (which they're lots of). I've had this app for over 4 yrs and I have downloaded other notebook apps, but always wind up using this one instead. It gives u more options to either handwrite or use a textbook for using ur keyboard. It was worth the money I've spent. Even buying all the covers and paper because I get board with just one type. Its worth the .99 for covers and papers. I always download them when they get something new
One of the best apps
I have been using this app for years. I go to many meetings and I like writing my notes but I also like the flexibility of typing them. When I receive documents and handouts before or during my meetings (if it’s not sent electronically ) I scan them and import them to Noteshelf so that I can annotate them. I’m always prepare and never loose my notes because they are in one place. One thing I would like to see is being able to group my notebooks by categories, for example I would like to tag work, personal, projects... improve searching.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2017
- Version: 12.6
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather Covers$0.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Design PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree