Noteshelf - Take Notes, Sketch, Annotate, Evernote Sync
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the only note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
***Calling all designers! Get international exposure plus more, by entering the Noteshelf Design Contest! Visit http://noteshelf-blog.tumblr.com to learn more.***
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
• Edit photos after pasting on the page. (Applicable only to photos pasted right after getting this version)
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 10.1
**Critical update for iOS 9 compatibility**
Few more aspects to be added for better experience
The app's generally good but there are a few more things to be added for better user experience.
1) Would be so much better if we can create folders to sort out notes according to different folders. As this is not possible in current version, the shelf becomes too messy and looks unorganized.
2) When exporting notes in pdf through email, please let us export notes as a whole in pdf, not just a single page (current page). It is useless if we cannot export a note as a whole.
Need's Some Tweaking
Since the last couple of updates, the photo insertion and copy/paste does not work as well. You can no longer easily move images that you insert or paste around, and the undo feature on photos does not work.
I love this app and use it daily for work and personal. I have about fifty notebooks and about six are daily use.
This is my favorite app, I'd like to get some of the old functionality back.
Great update, but
I really like the changes, like the shapes tool, and the fact that I can attach a recording to the notes. My only caveat is that it seems to have removed the "redo" button from the toolbar. "Undo" is still there, but "redo" is gone. Only a minor annoyance though.
The app is well worth the price and I've used it for 2 years now. Would recommend to anyone :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 10.1
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Leather CoversFree
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree