By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
To see Noteshelf in action, visit http://noteshelf.net/video
Noteshelf prides itself as the best note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
• Edit photos after pasting on the page. (Applicable only to photos pasted right after getting this version)
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 11.1
* One Drive Support to import and export files.
* Touch ID Support to open password protected documents.
* Fixed crash causing the app unusable in iOS8.
* Fixed crash related to Japanese and Chinese traditional localisation.
* Fixed minor bugs.
I bought my iPad Pro to use primarily with Adobe Lightroom but have found it much more useful with my day job totally because of Noteshelf. I do a lot of on-line research and print documents to PDFs to later mark-up in Noteshelf. It's a great tool for marking up documents as well as taking handwritten notes. Even though I rated it 5 stars, there are a few improvements that could be made but otherwise, Noteshelf is a killer app. I look forward to what they may come up next.
UPDATE: After using it for a couple months since I wrote my first review, I continue to say it is THE best note taking application out there. I have purchased and tried several notable competitors and for note taking, ability to import PDFs and overall organization, none of them hold a candle to Noteshelf. I hope they continue to make improvements but even now, it makes the iPad Pro & Pencil, well worth the investment. Great productivity tool!
Daily Use - Saved my life
I work with 70 plus clients and this keeps each client conversation or meeting in a separate notebook. Trying to use the old school single notebook was killing me when I needed to refer back to a prior meeting. Just go to their notebook now. I drop email's into a client notebook. Take pictures of flip charts and add them to a client notebook. I love the text feature. When I have a large summary that I want to record I just load the iPad into my Shark keyboard and type away in the specific notebook. I also have a separate notebook for each of my staff members to capture our one on one meetings. Sharing specific notes with others is simple with the ability to select pages or just parts of a page then send via email right from the app.
Awesome and dependable
I had penultimate for a while and then it started crashing and then they totally overhauled the UI and it was horrible. I switched to Noteshelf and have never looked back. I love that I can import PDFs and easily edit them, choose from tons of different stroke styles and colors, paper designs, notebook covers, type AND write, easily snap a picture of a slide at a seminar or lecture and put it directly into my notes, rearrange the pages in my notebooks, and export part or all of any given notebook as a PDF. I use this app all the time! It has never crashed or caused me any problems. I definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a good note taking, journal, writing app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 11.1
- Size: 59.5 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Leather CoversFree
- Writing PapersFree
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree