Noteshelf - Take Notes, Sketch, Annotate, Evernote Sync
By Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Noteshelf lets you take notes, annotate PDFs, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Box.
Noteshelf prides itself as the only note-taking app that offers the most beautiful handwriting effect - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf. It perfectly mimics that intuitive ink-on-paper feeling so smoothly, its as if you’re using a real pen and paper.
TAKE NOTES IN STYLE
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes any handwriting look gorgeous.
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suite your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Backup and archive your notebooks easily using AirTransfer or iTunes
ENHANCE YOUR WRITING
• Zoom in to your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyones writing style.
MARK UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and MS Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Automatically sync and access all your notebooks via your Evernote account from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
STYLUS/ SMARTPEN SUPPORT
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Noteshelf now offers support to Livescribe 3 smartpen, allowing you to sync everything you write on a paper directly onto your iPad over Bluetooth Smart wireless technology.
A detailed Getting Started guide and support forum is available directly within the app.
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 9.41
- Fixes a bug which causes the rules on some papers to disappear
I have been very pleased by this app because it does everything it says. It is very handy for handwriting notes and marking up PDF files. I like how simple it is to open any document from my Dropbox account in Noteshelf and draw, sketch, highlight, etc. on those files. As a student I was looking for an easy way to keep my notes organized for each class. I did not like continuously printing off PowerPoint slides to write on for extra notes, but found it extremely helpful that I could upload PowerPoint files to Dropbox and open them as PDFs in Noteshelf. Now I can add to the slides anything I want and have a nice, organized place to keep these notes. I was nervous about being able to actually write legibly in any app given that I was using a basic rubber tip stylus. The zoom in writing feature is great for writing legibly and small enough to fit where you want your writing to be.
I do not feel that handwriting on tablets (or at least iPads) has been perfected yet. I invested in a Wacom Bamboo fine line stylus to gain better accuracy while writing and although it does work better than a basic stylus, it still requires practice to get used to writing this way.
First app ever paid for!
I must say I love this app. It was the first app I'v ever paid for. Only bought one more since, that was for quilting.
I love the updates especially being able to get a backup. One of stupid IOS updates took out all my notes and choreo and really rub me the wrong way so happy to be able to back up now. I love having folders and being able to have groups of folders. As I not only do choreo for two formats I am in a lot of organization so I love being able to lock folders so of someone finds my IPad they can not easily review information. I really love that although you can buy more folders for .99, which I have bought them all, but I can still create my own background pages and my own folder covers! Great app, love it, best advice a friend ever gave me for IPad was this app.
Thank you for doing a great job with it! Oh, also love all the styles of writing and ability to change the color bar to create you own color, although you have many, and the highlighter is my fav for documents for school. Just a fabulous app guys! Thanks again!!
Great note taking and writing app
The best app I have ever used for note taking with a writing device. I use the Evernote version of the Jot Script by Adonit. There are a lot of options which allow you to find the type of writing you prefer including: how you place your hand when you write, whether you want a pen/pencil/marker, the size of the writing, & the color "ink" you would want. There are also a lot of options for the "notebook" you want to keep your notes within including: what the "page" looks like when you write on it (regular lined, etc.), the design/color of notebook cover. It is very easy to take powerpoint/keynote and upload them on this app. I don't have to worry anymore about lending out my notebook and losing it. I just e-mail the notes from my iPad, MacBook Air to my friends who need them. I LOVE THIS APP!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 9.41
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Leather CoversFree
- Writing PapersFree
- Evernote Auto Publish$1.99
- Designer CoversFree
- Journal CoversFree
- Striped CoversFree
- Drawing PapersFree
- Florals & SwirlsFree
- Design PapersFree