NS1 – Virtual Analog Synth Audio Unit
By Nikolozi Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NS1 is a simple and intuitive virtual analog subtractive synthesizer. It works as an Audio Unit extension inside a host application such as GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM or MultitrackStudio. The clean interface consisting of knobs and XY pads lets you easily dial in and experiment with sounds.
• Oscillator combinations consisting of triangle, square and sawtooth waveforms
• Separate noise oscillator
• Envelope modulates pitch, filter cutoff and square oscillator pulse width
• LFO modulates pitch, filter cutoff and square oscillator pulse width
• XY pads for expressive control
• Filter modes: LP, HP, BP
• Stereo delay effect
• Voice modes: monophonic, polyphonic, legato, glide
• Preset management inside the app
• Accessibility support
What's New in Version 1.0.7
• Adds keyboard lock switch
• Adds background audio mode
• Bug fixes
Great au synth, just one thing....
This is a great synth, to be honest it's the fact that it can be used as an audio unit that lifts it from being a 3 star app to a five star app. As far as iOS synths go, there are many that are way better, but they aren't au. What would make this better for me, is if you had 2 independent oscillators that you could tune an octave or two apart from each other, which would open up so many more sound capabilities. Other than that I'd say if you're working with an iOS DAW or mixer, get this.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nikolozi Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Nikolozi Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.