Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- For iOS 4, The recognition process can be in back ground. When the recognition finished, it inform App badge icon.
-- It is the only AppStore application that general purpose OCR for Japanese/Chinese/Korean language.
* Doesn't correspond to columnar writing such as Japanese, chinese.
- Take a picture of a text document and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) this innovative app will convert the image to a text document on your iPhone.
- You can translate other language from OCR result.
- Recognizable / translate language has increased to 36 languages that listed below.
- The OCR reading result can be copied onto the clipboard.
- The OCR reading result can send by mail with image(PDF or JPEG).
- The OCR reading result save automatically up to 1000.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Support iOS7.
Crashes half the time, fails the other half
I can't see how this would work in the slightest. Most OCR attempts result either in the app crashing or getting a long string of gibberish. And that was just a stop sign.
I want my money back.
This app spews nonsense instead of translation. Horrible recognition, partial translations and zero grammatical logic whatsoever. There's no use to buying this app. You're better off using google translate
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Masanori Kanda
- © 2009 mkanda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.