Have you ever had difficulties finding music in your library that fits your current activity and mood? If so, this app is for you.
Ogopogo is a context-aware music player designed to help you create the soundtrack to your life, from the content of your music library. It lets you quickly find the right titles, artists and lists (albums, playlists) for the given moment, and queue them up for seamless playback. It learns your listening habits and preferences and suggests titles based on them. It helps you re-discover long-forgotten gems in your large music library and lets you easily tell your friends about the music you are listening to via Twitter.
* learns which music you like (and dislike) to listen to in a given situation
* seamlessly works with your iTunes music library and supports AirPlay
* hotlist provides easy and intuitive, context-aware access to your music library
* play queue lets you decide what to listen to for the next minutes or hours
* auto-select keeps the music playing when your play queue is empty,
by selecting titles from your library based on your listening context and
* contexts automatically associate specific titles and kinds of music
with a given situation
* simply swipe a track, album, artists or genre to the right to add it to
the play queue
* use favourites to collect starting points for your musical journeys
* search by text or learned similarity
* create and edit lists containing tracks, albums, artists and other lists
* let your friends know what you are listening to via Twitter and Facebook
* share lists of titles from your play queue, history or hotlist via e-mail
- optimized for iOS8
- general improvements
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, love the customizable playlists. One piece of criticism, if I don't want to hear a given song right now but it fits the playlist, I have no way to skip an not have it "dislike" that song
- Juergen Kilian
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jürgen F. Kilian & Holger H. Hoos
- In-App Purchases
- Fade-In/Out $0.99
- User-definable listening contexts $0.99
- Unlimited playlists $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.