Omnio: Personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Designed with the healthcare professional’s clinical workflow in mind, Omnio gives you quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about recent Omnio updates
• “Well done people. Really I am so satisfied from the new change from the previous interface. Good job.”
• “Latest update is a massive improvement…interface is a lot more user friendly. Don't have to go too deep to search for information. Great job.”
• “This is really good, I love it. It’s my companion.”
• NEW! Favorites: Keep your most important resources one tap away
• Drug Guide: Comprehensive database of US brands and generics, with formulary from 7,000 health plans
• Disease Guide: Free access to The Merck Manual, the world’s best-selling medical textbook, fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
• Calculators: Contain intuitive indices with an easy-to-use interface
• Newsfeed: Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
• Also included: Interaction analyzer, pill identifier, and dosing calculators
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources:
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
What's New in Version 3.24.5
I downloaded this app last night and just now got to sit down and explore. As an ER Nurse, this app will be invaluable to me on so many levels. I'm finishing my BSN and heading into a nurse prac program next Fall. I have no doubt I'll be using this app constantly. It's simply got it all in one place. Love it, and highly recommend it. Just for the record this is only the second app I have ever been compelled to write a review on.
Omnio for iPad
Really this App is great and deserve 5 Stars, but when New version updates are available and trying to download update, I receive The item you've requested is Not Available in U.S. Store.
Would find solution for this problem.
Since my previous review, no action was Terence to be able to update Omnio for iPad, as it still not available in US App Store. Waiting your action to solve it. Omnio for iPad deserves much less Stars compared with Omnio (which really deserves 5 Stars).
Finally used this tool and it is excellent giving in depth explanations and citing sources for said interaction ( tramadol/duloxetine). Wish I had discovered this sooner!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 3.24.5
- Size: 77.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012-2016 Aptus Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medical Dictionary$49.99
- MobileDDx™ - Differential Diagnosis Tool$9.99
- 5 Minute Clinical$99.99
- Mass General Hospital$64.99
- Labs 360°™$49.99
- Medical Eponyms$1.99
- Wills Eye Manual$89.99
- Handbook of Signs and Symptoms$49.99