On Now TV Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the new On Now app bought to you by Yo.TV
A tear came to our eye when we saw the On Now app was being switched off. All those poor people without anywhere to go for TV listings! So we gave them a call, bought the app and transferred it to Yo. We believe you deserve to find great shows and movies to watch on TV. Unfortunately, we were unable to carry over your previous settings, However with an easy set up process, we can bring you all the same features and even new ones!
Don't just find out what's on TV but actually see an instant video preview! Tag your favorite shows and we'll remind you when a new episode airs.
The simplest, easiest to use TV guide for your iPhone and iPad.
See a customized schedule for any cable, satellite, or broadcast provider, and make sure you never miss your favorite shows again by setting alerts or by adding them to your calendar. Or use our now and next view to see what's on across all channels at a glance.
"With this app, you're guaranteed to never miss the latest season of your favorite show, whether it's airing on network or cable TV." - appPicker
"This is a really really slick app…the full meal deal for your TV Guide iPad Experience" - Reviews on the Run from EP Daily
• A TV guide designed for Facebook! Log in with Facebook to synchronize your settings across all your devices
• Try our new episode tracking to never again have to figure out what episodes you've already seen!
• See YO.TV user ratings for films, episodes and series and rate them yourself.
• Flag your favorite shows to see when they'll next be on.
• Share what you're watching with your friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
• Download up to six days of TV listings for offline viewing.
• Get more information for a show or film from Wikipedia, IMDb or Google, built right into the app through our new and improved engage panels where you can easily jump to watch, clips, photos, cast and reviews.
• Change channels on Samsung Smart TVs by simply tapping a channel logo
• Search for shows and films with sorting options
• Sports can be filtered by sport type
• Color coding of show genres
• Watch on demand or live content
• Available in 18 languages with TV listings for 50 countries - you'll never need another guide
All information is unique to your satellite or cable provider, including channel numbers. Channels can be reordered directly in the grid by holding down on their logos and moving them around.
Now available in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong and Iceland.
What's New in Version 6.0.3
Ignore the bad ratings, TRY IT!
I don't understand why all of the negative reviews. People are complain about the app changing since new ownership, but I've only had the app recently, I'm assuming since the change of hands. I only use it for antenna listings (on my iPad mini). It pulled the listings from two major cities in my area, and deleting the channels I don't use was just a matter of 2 clicks. I've used the official TV guide app, and a handful of others. This is by far the best layout of them all. It's not cluttered with useless space wasting confusing tiles. Simple and to the point, it does nothing less than what it says it does. As a matter of fact, it does more.
Not disappointed at all!
They wasted a good thing.
The old version of the app (before it changed ownership) was great. It was neatly laid out, easy to read, easy to maneuver, updated you about your favorite shows and hardly ever crashed.
This new app doesn't have a well designed grid layout to see what shows are all on the different channels at the same time, thus causing the user to have to slowly and tediously search through channel after channel and different air times to find the show they're interested in. Not only is this app completely sloppy & disorganized, it continually crashes every time I try to select any of the listed options.
Overall, this was a good app, I used it for years & even suggested it to friends. Yet, now it has been reduced to rubbish. I'm deeply disappointed.
Terrible app after new ownership - deleting
I loved this app before the new ownership. The old ON app worked beautifully before. Why couldn't they leave it the way it was. Very difficult to select desired channels. The black background makes it even harder to see the writings and puts a strain on the eyes. I'm deleting this app after using it for over a year. Found "TV listings" app and it's great.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 19, 2015
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Yo.TV Inc
- © 2008-2015 i.TV, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.