By i.TV LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
On Now is the #1 TV guide in the App Store.
Don't just find out what's on TV but actually see an instant video preview! Tag your favorite shows and we'll remind you when a new episode airs.
-See instant video previews of what's airing right now!
-One tap will tune your network connected DIRECTV or Dish Network set top box.
-Local TV listings based on your selected provider (US and Canada).
-Set alerts to remind you when your favorite show airs a new episode or team plays a game.
-View a schedule of your favorite shows and sports teams and their upcoming schedule.
-Easily find live sporting events, their current scores and time remaining.
-Follow along with tweets from your favorite show and post your own, including a recent picture from the broadcast.
We value your feedback and ratings. If you require support, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.1
Crash fixes for iOS 7
Support for Apple Watch and a new social tab that appears on show pages with a Twitter feed for that show. You can also now tweet your own image from the airing broadcast along with your post.
Here's what you'll see on an Apple Watch:
- See what’s popular on TV tonight with show information right from your Glance screen.
- Browse live feeds of TV shows airing right now, including sporting events with scores.
- Tap a show to view detailed information, cast list, and more.
- Tap a cast member to see their comprehensive filmography.
- Tune directly to shows on DIRECTV or Dish Network connected TVs (with others coming soon).
- Directly handoff to your phone for more detailed information and live social feeds about the show being displayed.
#1 tv guide down to ZERO
Well, Sidney has messed up On Now. Latest update does nothing but say loading.
Update. Great news! Search for AOL. TV in app store and you will get an exact copy of the previous version of i.TV ! It looks identical. Not sure if people go back and check there reviews, but if they do, they are in luck if they read this. A great, easy to use, informative tv guide as i.TV used to be.
Been using i.TV for a couple years and absolutely love it. Use it everyday. Updated to newest version on iPad and it is now pretty much useless. The clips that play when scrolling for what is on is useless. There are no times shown for when a program starts. Worst update ever. I have an ace in the hole though, I did not update iPhone 6 so i.TV works like a charm on it. Hope the last version keeps working on iPhone. If you have the previous version on your device, don't update or you will be looking for another guide and none compare to the last version of i.TV which is gone. Very sad that a great app went to heck in a hand basket.
Love the app. I use it all the time. It's the fastest and easiest way for me to find out what's on TV at any one moment.
99% of the time the app is always there for me. Once maybe or twice it suddenly stopped working and I used an alternative until it started working again but normally it has not been a problem. Update: basically I still use ON tv which it has become to use the guide. Most of the time I use Time warner app to see what is on or record, but sometimes it doesn't work so I use On TV. I don't have time to look at other parts of this app. it is to busy looking for me and a lot more that I'm interested right now
Used to be great, latest version takes a dive
UPDATE: Now it doesn't work AT ALL... Just sits there with its little "loading" rectangle. Tried removing and reinstalling completely, but no joy. Will now go look for an alternative app. Tired of this one.
Used to be of my favorite apps. Latest version has several serious bugs and some unwanted features I can't turn off.
1. New version often hangs if I switch away from the app and come back, must force quit/kill it.
2. The details for a program are frequently wrong, often showing details for the show scheduled before/after instead. It will get stuck on this detail even selecting other time slots on the same channel.
3. I don't want video previews auto loading every time I launch the app, it burns my data and slows down the app readiness. But there seems no way to turn this off.
4. I would like the show schedule tab to show by default at launch (that is the reason for this app, after all), but I see no way to set this.
Previous versions (iTV) were great and my most used app for years, I would rate them 4+ stars (there were a few bugs).
This current version is very disappointing, will probably start shopping around for something else to replace it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 18, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: i.TV LLC
- © 2008-2015 i.TV, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.