On The Wind
By Don't Step On The Cracks
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of the wind and guide the leaves through a beautiful and stylish world. Try to survive through the year as the seasons change and the leaves fall.
You are the wind, guide the leaves, flourish in the summer, survive the winter.
Game Of The Week! "Its gorgeous aesthetic and unique gameplay make it well worth the [US]$1.99 purchase price." - Appadvice.com
"Combine the fun you’ll have with the great art style and mood presented, and On the Wind is a game that’s easily worth checking out" - Gamezebo.com
"On The Wind is a relaxing journey that’s a breeze to play." - AppSmile.com
"Beautiful animations, soothing gameplay, and a title you'll be playing for a long time to come." - Modojo.com
* Full retina graphics for the new iPad
* Simple and intuitive 'one touch' controls
* Relaxing play with the soothing sound of the wind, or challenge yourself to beat your friends
* Beautiful world that's generated as you play so it's different every time
* Game Center enabled with lots of tricky achievements, and leader boards to challenge your friends
* Universal app, buy once and play on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Minor bug fixes
Wow just amazing
This game is one of the best indie games on the indie game market on ios. Very beautifully made and its very fun and i love how everytime i collect leaves that it makes a musical sound. Gotta love this game and it totally recommended for people who love beautiful games.
Very little content
You play as a bunch of leaves which pass through the 4 seasons. That's it. Assuming you make it all the way through, there is only about 5 minutes of gameplay here. This is more of a minigame than a real game. Cool concept but no levels, and no change in scenery other than the 4 seasons.
nice and colorful!! Great game to play when youre bored!