Just a sample of the raves!
** "Offers a shining example of how to keep the endless genre fresh!" -- Apple N Apps
** "If you are a fan of endless runner games, then you should totally download this game!" -- Gamer Chica
** ""What sets this game apart is the atmosphere, and the game just oozes with it!" -- Touch My Apps
Are you looking for a game that leaves you feeling EPIC? Look no further than this all-new take on the endless run genre!
Dive into an endless dungeon of crazy traps, chasms and creatures in pursuit of almighty loot! There's plenty to find, but one misstep and it's all over.
* Endless game play that becomes increasingly crazy as you go!
* Simple swipe controls!
* Increase your Epicness with power-ups, potions and outfits!
* Hilarious play-by-plays from the Epic Knight himself!
* Don't just dodge danger- crash through obstacles and creatures!
* Full Retina Resolution support!
* Tons of Achievements!
* Game Center Support
* Attitude. Is that feature? In this case it is!
Did you love Tiny Heroes, our acclaimed Dungeon Defense game, but hate the Epic Knight who kept smashing your beautifully constructed defenses? Well now YOU are the Epic Knight and the dungeon is yours for the taking!
Download the most epic game in the App Store now!
Squashed numerous bugs that could've gotten in the way of your dungeon-running!
Ratings and Reviews
Game is alot of fun.....BUT....
I just got this game recently, and I have got to say that it is REALLY fun and sometimes funny too. Epic Knight has some good graphics and alot of surprises(like breakable walls) BUT please add some awesome content to this fun game. Thanx again. I'm gonna play another Epic Night fame right after this review........
P.S. I just got a new phone. An IPhone 6 and for some reason, I can’t downloD the game. It says it works on IPhone 6 but the cloud is dim so I can’t download it. Please make this game available for IPhone 6. I miss playing this game
So much fun!
There are a few performance issues... On my device (4g iPod) it lags. Thus either records taps long after I placed them (and clicks on menu things I didn't want because they appeared where i tapped) or during the runs so that the knight is unresponsive and runs into the first wall. That is a small portion if the time. Usually it works great! It's funny, and the visuals are pretty awesome. I haven't gotten too far, but i am excited to keep running.
DEFINITELY A MUST GET.
Forget temple run, this game will have you addicted in no time. I have been using it for YEARS and still can't get enough. The only criticism I can give is that since I've been playing so long there's only so many challenges and things to buy with the loot you acquire. Maybe it's time for a new update. Just a few more shiny features. Other than that my go to game for all occasions.👍👍👍
- Simutronics Corp.
- 76.2 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Simutronics Corp
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 Coin Pack $0.99
- 100,000 Coin Pack $4.99
- Juice Box $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.