1 Second Everyday: Video Diary
By Cesar Kuriyama
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ever caught yourself forgetting life’s moments? Imagine a movie that includes everyday of the rest of your life. Let 1 Second Everyday help you remember your journey, your story. Get started with 1SE today!
2x winner of the “Best Use of a Mobile Camera” WEBBY Award.
Featured by Apple, BBC, TED, CNN, Fast Company and more!
"For over 5 years, I've been recording 1 second every day, so I'll never forget another day ever again. This project has had such a positive impact on my life. This lead to the development of 1 Second Everyday; which makes it easy for anyone to do this too. Being able to relive every single day has provided me with a treasured perspective on life. It holds me accountable for making each day notable. When I turn 40, I'll have a 1 hour compilation that encapsulates my 30s. If I live to see 80 years of age, I'll have a 5-hour video that summarizes 50 years of my life."
- Cesar Kuriyama, 1SE Founder
Why 1SE is awesome:
- AUTO-SNIPPETING: Shake and auto fill your days with ease!
- INSTA-MASH: Create a video of your past year on Instagram with one tap!
- SHARING: Send your favorite second as a gif, Instagram loop or share your whole video with ease.
- FREESTYLE: Going on an adventure? Use any amount of seconds to tell your story of that quick trip to Spain or your wedding weekend.
- FLUX: Forgot to record? Go back in time and grab a video to use.
- SUPER SECONDS: Sometimes you need a little more time.
- DIARY: Take note of your day and leave a private message to yourself.
- MASHING: Make videos of any length from 7 days to even 3 years. You're in control.
- REMINDERS: Setup friendly creative reminders so you never forget a day!
- PRIVACY: Your seconds are stored on your phone. They are never shared with anyone unless you decide to do it.
Give 1 Second Everyday a try and start your own video diary today!
RECORD LESS, LIVE MORE.
We love your feedback and appreciate your reviews. Please send us any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to email@example.com
Follow 1SE on:
- Instagram: @1_Second_Everyday
- Twitter: @1SecondEveryday
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1SecondEveryday
What's New in Version 1.60000.5
We fixed a few more issues for you wonderful people.
** IMPROVED **
• Optimized some Internet stuff. Less data transfer!
• Minor performance improvements.
** FIXED **
• Fixed an issue cutting snippets from some videos that don't report their size correctly.
• Some rare crashing bugs.
• We fixed a confusing error message when mashing a movie failed. It said you didn't have enough space but you did. We regret the error. If you hit this error you can try renaming or deleting your 1SE album in the photos app and then try again. (It might be a smart album!)
We would love to hear any and all feedback. Please email any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy to help.
We live and die by reviews, your reviews. If we've provided a great experience and helped you live a better life please give us a 5 star review and let others know how awesome 1SE is!
A month in 30 seconds!
This IS my new favorite app! Video snippets are easy to cut with the option of adding another half second if you need it to capture the moment. Importing videos or pictures from your library is simple. Most of the instructions are clear. I'm still figuring out a few things, but this app was worth paying for and I've told several friends about it. I
LOVE this app!
Fantastic app! I love the concept, and most importantly, the app is really well built. The custom reminders are key--and the developers really went above and beyond with these settings, letting you choose different times, as well as choose what the alerts say (reminders, tips, quotes, etc). This customizability and constant new features and updates really show how much the developers care about the user's experience.
Lack of Clarity
Love the idea of this app, however the execution needs some serious work. The process of recording, editing and then saving your daily "second" is not very well explained and is needlessly confusing. Also, I could have sworn the new Freestyle section said there would be no limit to recording length, yet it keeps restricting my videos. I attempted to watch the tutorial videos and they are beyond useless. Two stars for the concept, however, interface needs intuitive redesign.