One Track Mind
By Benjamin Pung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There are some occasions when you want to be able to just play a single track at a time from a playlist. Maybe you're playing music for a ballet recital, a gym workout, or a play. If you want to have each track available at the touch of a finger, One Track Mind is the app you're looking for.
• Play one track at a time from any playlist
• Loop a single track continuously or advance to the next track and stop
• Available 5 or 10 second playback delay
• Visual feedback of songs you've already played
• Customizable sleep delay and color scheme
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Fixed a playback bug introduced by iOS 8.4
Does what it says it does.
Yes! Tried several DJ apps. This one works the best for my community radio show. Plays a track and stops thank you. My one request display time remaining for tracks as they play. Thanks for a good functional app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Benjamin Pung
- © 2012 Benjamin Pung
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.