One Way Out
By Nigel Green
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One Way Out is an exciting and challenging maze game!
The main goal is to solve the maze, but to open the mouse door you must first grab the cheese. To complete the maze, the next challenge is to bring it back to your stockpile inside your mouse hole and you do all of this while trying to avoid the hungry Cat!
You can also risk trying to grab treasures and powerups but keep your eyes on that Cat - once he catches your scent he will be extra eager to find you!
Treasure Chests contain random amounts of Coins and if you are lucky, even a Diamond! Use Coins and Diamonds to spend in the Marketplace on special abilities and powerups!
Outwit the Cat by using your Special Abilities and Powerups such as Power Jump, Sprint and Random Teleport plus many more!
- Supports Retina display.
- 216 Levels.
- 24 Themes.
- The Marketplace - where you can spend the Diamonds and Coins you collect. You can now also buy Diamonds in bulk as an in-app purchase.
- Detailed in-game help.
- An optional music player that plays your favourite iTunes songs while you play.
- Three control methods: Motion (using the Accelerometer), One-Handed and Two-Handed. Two-Handed mode also has 3 different configurations to choose from.
- Game Center Enabled. Your highest level will be displayed in the Game Center Leaderboard.
- Turn game sound on/off independently to music.
GAMEPLAY TIPS (taken from the in-game help)
Make sure you are watching where the Cat is!
Apart from traps, the Cat doesn't stop, so neither should you!
Try to keep at least one special ability ready that can help you escape from a dead-end!
SPEED IS REWARDED BUT SO IS PATIENCE
Finish any maze under 60 seconds to get Time Bonus Coins.
In new levels only, if you wait around long enough a Treasure Chest will appear.
Note: If you decide to not collect a Treasure Chest, you will forfeit its contents!
MATTER TRANSFER IS A TRICKY BUSINESS
Targeted Teleports require more preparation time than Random Teleports as you need to choose a valid location before teleporting.
Random Teleports are instant but more dangerous as you could end up inside the Cat!
Note: Don't worry, you cannot inadvertently teleport into a solid wall. Yet.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Cat speed has been increased.
- Diamonds can now be purchased in the Marketplace.
- Ads can be removed in the Marketplace.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nigel Green
- © 2014 Nigel Green. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.