Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage huge collections of chord charts and lyrics sheets for your band or worship team on your iPad or iPhone. Quickly pull and reorder set lists and flip from one song to the next with ease. Transpose and highlight chords or change font size with a brush of your finger! Hands-free operation with popular wireless foot pedals or MIDI devices. Playing music has never been more simple with software built for live performance musicians.
You can import songs directly from online sources such as Dropbox, or add your own songs with the built-in editor. Just type the song like you would expect and surround your chords in square brackets inline with your lyrics. It's that easy! OnSong automatically detects sections and titles for you when you end them with a colon.
You can also import your existing songs using iTunes file sharing or Dropbox. OnSong supports PDF, Word, Pages, JPG, PNG, TIFF, ChordPro and text file formats.
When you have your set just the way you want it, share it with your band members wirelessly. Listen to the song you are playing directly from your iTunes or OnSong music library, play a metronome or get the music iTunes with just one tap. This app is loaded with features that musicians demand.
• Simple song and chord entry
• Import, export and synchronize with Dropbox and other sources
• Pull sets and change songs for live performance
• Flip or tap through all the songs in your set
• Transpose and capo with the brush of a finger
• Highlight or bold chords for visibility
• Change font size and style
• Keep track of your past sets and archive
• Import songs from your various online sources
• Play backing tracks from your iTunes or OnSong music library
• Play a click track to a metronome with remembered tempo for each song
• Share wirelessly with your band members over Bluetooth or WiFi
• Send your list to your team via email
• Print your set wirelessly to an AirPrint printer
• Works with many foot pedals such as the AirTurn PED, AirTurn BT-105, Griffin Stompbox and iRig Blueboard
• Project lyrics or use a stage monitor with VGA, HDMI, AirPlay and Chromecast support
What's New in Version 1.99993
We're continuing to make awesome improvements to OnSong!
• Revamped Metronome with subdivisions
• Personalize the color of the menubar and live bar
• Improved drawings with orthogonal detection for drawing straight lines
• Integration with WorshipPlanning.com
• For full release notes, visit: http://onsongapp.com/releases/1.99993
Could live without it!
I use this at least once a week and sometimes more when I'm out jamming with friends or playing in church. This doesn't just show chords and lyrics from a limited source, but let's you write your own stuff and the project that on a wall to sing! So many features it makes other apps look boring.
OnSong is the reason I bought an iPad several years ago.
I primarily play worship music in church. OnSong is great for the times when our piano player has a song in a different key than I do. No problem - give me a couple seconds - what key do you want it in?
OnSong is hands down the go to app if you are a musician. It has everything you could ask for and if it doesn't yet, I'm sure they'd add it. It's easy to use and if you can't figure it out they have great support and they have tons of video tutorials to check out.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 17, 2017
- Version: 1.99993
- Size: 76.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: OnSong LLC
- © 2016 OnSong LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Drawing Tool$2.99
- OnSong Console$9.99
- Acoustic Guitar Soundbank$0.99
- Bass Guitar Soundbank$0.99
- MIDI Integration$4.99
- Piano Soundbank$0.99
- Motion Background$2.99
- FastTrack Support$1.99