By OnStar, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnStar RemoteLink keeps you connected to your vehicle so you can remotely control your vehicle features all from your Apple devices.
You’ll need your OnStar.com username and password to login. Forgot yours? Retrieve either at: onstar.com/login
Brand-new features plus a new user interface mean you can do amazing things because you drive a vehicle connected by OnStar:
Send remote commands to the vehicle
- Remote start/stop vehicle
- Remote lock/unlock car doors
- Remote horn & lights/cancel horn & lights
View vehicle status
- Monitor fuel level and economy
- Check oil life and tire pressure (if equipped)
- Retrieve electric vehicle-specific data (battery charging status & options)
Map and plan trips
- Pinpoint vehicle location
- Search for destinations
- Send directions to vehicle through OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation or in-dash navigation system (if equipped)
Manage the OnStar Wi-Fi® hotspot (if equipped)
- Turn hotspot ON/OFF and view or change hotspot name and password
- View the status of the vehicle’s data package
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
- Available Hands-Free Calling minutes
- Preferred dealer information
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
An active OnStar account is required to use RemoteLink. Some features require paid subscription. Features may vary by vehicle. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/remotelink.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Purchase links for Wi-Fi Data & Hands-Free Calling Minutes
- Collection of app usage data (as outlined in the RemoteLink Privacy Statement)
Bug fixes addressing:
- OnStar Destination Download routing issues
- Send Destination on iPad devices
Works well with my 2014 Volt
Bought car in March 2015 at fantastic price. All features of this app work well. Update of statistics seems to work well. They are all accurate. Since it goes through a cell or satellite link it does take up to 30 seconds to respond. (Read as forever to the average tech junkie). Some people might not know you must pull down to update vehicle statistics.
What did you do to a once great app? The directions lately are taking us off course. Wrong the last three times. Even after updating the app which admitted to have recent troubles. What happened and when can I trust it again? Seems like pasting an address from a website into the window causes the trouble. No problem just typing address in at the vehicle. So sad. Hope it gets fixed.
The OnStar app works well. I wish they would create connectivity for the Apple Watch. How cool would it be to be able to unlock your car with you watch? I wish they would get with modern technology!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: OnStar, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 OnStar, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.