By OnStar, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnStar RemoteLink keeps you connected to your vehicle so you can remotely control your vehicle features all from your Apple devices.
You’ll need your OnStar.com username and password to login. Forgot yours? Retrieve either at: onstar.com/login
Brand-new features plus a new user interface mean you can do amazing things because you drive a vehicle connected by OnStar:
Send remote commands to the vehicle
- Remote start/stop vehicle
- Remote lock/unlock car doors
- Remote horn & lights/cancel horn & lights
View vehicle status
- Monitor fuel level and economy
- Check oil life and tire pressure (if equipped)
- Retrieve electric vehicle-specific data (battery charging status & options)
Map and plan trips
- Pinpoint vehicle location
- Search for destinations
- Send directions to vehicle through OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation or in-dash navigation system (if equipped)
Manage the OnStar Wi-Fi® hotspot (if equipped)
- Turn hotspot ON/OFF and view or change hotspot name and password
- View the status of the vehicle’s data package
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
- Available Hands-Free Calling minutes
- Preferred dealer information
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
An active OnStar account is required to use RemoteLink. Some features require paid subscription. Features may vary by vehicle. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/remotelink.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Bug fixes addressing:
- Keep Me Signed In failures on re-launch
- Connectivity errors (706) on re-launch
- App crash issue when accessing Maps on iPad devices
- Failure to update alert notifications for Volt, ELR and Spark vehicles
- Last trip distance field corrected for Spark vehicles
- Corrected support numbers for Mexico market
- Improved error messaging
I purchased a $32k Camaro two weeks ago and initially this "app" was pretty cool. Now it's bland and basic. No nice colors and graphics on top of connection issues sporadically. Within the vehicle status section it's missing engine/transmission, emissions, air bag, stabilitrak, and brake status' that the website has. Would be cool to know if unlocked or a window cracked/open. Map has a nice feature that lets you send directions to the car either from contacts or direct entry. Should be able to see yourself moving on the map...all map apps do, shouldn't have to refresh to see your headed away from the car. I would recommend it still because you can unlock/lock the car and some have the remote start/stop feature.
Won't keep you logged in
This app works as advertised but this version does not keep you logged in (even if you toggle the "keep me logged in" button). Why is this a problem? Because it's very inconvenient if you're trying to remote start your car or unlock it and have to spend an additional 20 seconds typing your info into and waiting for it to accept it. Another issue is that this version of the app will make you accept two different EULAs each time after you log in. Silly. Needs to be fixed or there is no utility here.
My app works just fine. Many times when apps are updated their are bugs that have to be fixed. It just takes time. People get so worked up over the smallest things. I hope all the people who ranted take the time to update their reviews. This is a good and useful app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Languages: English, En, French, Spanish
- Seller: OnStar, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 OnStar, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.