By OnStar, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnStar RemoteLink keeps you connected to your vehicle so you can remotely control your vehicle features all from your Apple devices.
You’ll need your OnStar.com username and password to login. Forgot yours? Retrieve either at: onstar.com/login
Brand-new features plus a new user interface mean you can do amazing things because you drive a vehicle connected by OnStar:
Send remote commands to the vehicle
- Remote start/stop vehicle
- Remote lock/unlock car doors
- Remote horn & lights/cancel horn & lights
View vehicle status
- Monitor fuel level and economy
- Check oil life and tire pressure (if equipped)
- Retrieve electric vehicle-specific data (battery charging status & options)
Map and plan trips
- Pinpoint vehicle location
- Search for destinations
- Send directions to vehicle through OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation or in-dash navigation system (if equipped)
Manage the OnStar Wi-Fi® hotspot (if equipped)
- Turn hotspot ON/OFF and view or change hotspot name and password
- View the status of the vehicle’s data package
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
- Available Hands-Free Calling minutes
- Preferred dealer information
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
An active OnStar account is required to use RemoteLink. Some features require paid subscription. Features may vary by vehicle. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/remotelink.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Bug fixes and security enhancements
Great idea great app
I just got a 2015 Chevy Silverado and while at the dealer I got this app up and running. It's a totally awesome app and you can lock or start your car from anywhere, as well as check how much gas you have, and tire pressure among other things. I highly suggest getting this app if you have an OnStar product. With that being said, if you have a new car and didn't get this app when you bought the car, go back to the dealership and have them walk you through setting up the app. Because you need to call OnStar and set up an account then get an account number and add it to the app and so on. It's a bit confusing if you didn't know what you were doing, but it has to be due to the security of the vehicle.
Recap: Get the app if it's compatible with your vehicle. But do it at the dealership.
I agree with all of the other suggestions regarding features that should be added. I would also like to add we need the ability to EASILY click the location our car is on the map and have that open up Apple Maps with directions back to our car. Example when in a parking garage late at night needing directions to go back there I found myself walking the wrong directions for miles before ending up manually typing in the directions to the car.
Need to have pop up notification when a remote start works etc. because it takes a little while it isn't instant.
Also should be able to use Touch ID instead of typing the pin.
Overall love the app, just needs improvements to make us happier!
Room left for improving
The app works well with my 2015 Buick. It has a short delay that is expected. The only thing I see right now is room for improvements in the user interface.
- I don't think that I should have so many (legal) notices warnings and contrived clicks to remote start my car. One general legal notice after downloading the app should suffice the court of law.
- Apple touch would be a better option than a PIN
- A way to locate your car in a parking lot or drop a pin on the map would be useful to some folks.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: OnStar, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 OnStar, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.