By OnStar, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OnStar RemoteLink keeps you connected to your vehicle so you can remotely control your vehicle features all from your Apple devices.
You’ll need your OnStar.com username and password to login. Forgot yours? Retrieve either at: onstar.com/login
Brand-new features plus a new user interface mean you can do amazing things because you drive a vehicle connected by OnStar:
Send remote commands to the vehicle
- Remote start/stop vehicle
- Remote lock/unlock car doors
- Remote horn & lights/cancel horn & lights
View vehicle status
- Monitor fuel level and economy
- Check oil life and tire pressure (if equipped)
- Retrieve electric vehicle-specific data (battery charging status & options)
Map and plan trips
- Pinpoint vehicle location
- Search for destinations
- Send directions to vehicle through OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation or in-dash navigation system (if equipped)
Manage the OnStar Wi-Fi® hotspot (if equipped)
- Turn hotspot ON/OFF and view or change hotspot name and password
- View the status of the vehicle’s data package
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
- Available Hands-Free Calling minutes
- Preferred dealer information
- OnStar Advisor
- Roadside Assistance
An active OnStar account is required to use RemoteLink. Some features require paid subscription. Features may vary by vehicle. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/remotelink.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• OnStar Protection, Security, and Guidance subscribers can now enjoy AtYourService, which provides savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along your route
• Updated error messaging
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Won't stay logged in
I've had this app for almost a year and it works fine, for the most part. The remote start is the main reason why I downloaded the app. It takes between 20-30 seconds after sending the command for the truck to start. Not bad, except the Viper system is almost instant. So it needs some improvement.
Now the frustrating thing is that no matter how many times I select "keep me logged in" the app does not. After 1 day or even less I have to put my log in information in again. Very annoying since you have to agree to the EULA and the other agreement again and again. I completely understand about the PIN number, but that should be the main login part.
I would recommend Onstar fix the login issue, and see what you can do about the delay. Otherwise, the app works well.
Not sure why all the crappy reviews. I just got a 2013 enclave. I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 6.1.3. I installed the app and logged in. Took about 30 seconds to update vehicle information. Works great, I can see all diagnostics on my car, and start and unlock my car from my phone. Seriously. I wish I had this functionality on all my cars!
Update: I had upgraded my phone to iPhone 6 last year, still zero issues with this app. Worked for me 100% of the time with zero issues. Turned in my leased Enclave last summer, but leaning back towards GM for its flawless app based remote start
Well, it did work...
The app worked flawlessly on my Windows phone. I moved to an iPhone 6s and it was working well UNTIL this new update! Now I launch the app and log in just fine, even tells me my car on the home screen. BUT when I attempt to run the diagnostics to see fuel level etc, it fails...EVERY time. I try the location service and enter my pin which it accepts and brings up the map by t the says that the location FAILED! Time to fix the app because that's one main reason I keep Onstar and right now it's worthless.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: OnStar, LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 OnStar, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.