ooVoo – Video Calls, Messaging & Stories
By ooVoo LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ooVoo High-Quality Video Calling, Messaging and Collaborative Stories: Keeping you connected with the people who matter most! Video chat live with anyone worldwide or send messages via video, photo or text!
All NEW ooVoo CHAINS — a bold new form of social chat and communication in a world of plain messaging apps
Chains are collections of short videos, images & and text — Record, edit, collaborate, and share the things you love with your friends anywhere in the world.
Use the new Chains feature to:
• Create great content for the global ooVoo community – Link your videos together to create great stories with your friends and anyone in the world.
• View top Trending chains and great chains your friends in your Network have uploaded.
• Easy to Upload — Already have awesome content to upload? Easily upload pictures or videos straight from your camera roll, or add text to any chain you’d like to contribute to.
• Discover amazing and interesting content, connect with your friends, and collaborate with members of the ooVoo community
Video Chat & Messaging.
Use ooVoo for a 1-on-1 or group video call with up to 8 people at a time. Our robust, in-app messaging services allow you to send video messages, pictures, text and more!
Cutting Edge Technology!
ooVoo's modern technology is superior to standard messaging apps:
• Easily send messages or call friends and groups with the touch of a button.
• Most messaging apps work only on specific networks while ooVoo provides a crisp and clear video chat over a variety of different communication networks (WiFi, LTE, 4G, 3G)
• The app comes with cross-platform, cross-device support — Talk to all your friends from a phone, tablet, or computer.
Share with friends. Share with family. Share with us! For any feedback, questions, concerns, or feature requests, shoot us an email at iOS@oovoo.com.
Follow us on the social networks:
Facebook - facebook.com/ooVoo
Instagram - instagram.com/ooVoo
Twitter - @ooVoo
What's New in Version 4.0.5
This update fixes an issue when uploading a profile picture from camera roll.
Thanks for being on ooVoo! • We are reading all the feedback received and are working to bring you more frequent updates and improvements. For feature requests and general feedback feel free to contact us on Twitter, Facebook or reach out to customer support.
Terribly sad user
I finally got my 1 friend back. The private chain is hard to follow. Slow to send & wait on messages when going back & worth. Should maybe have just regular text part for people that want to use that & then chains for others that want that kind of thing. I just want to text, vid chat, & call my friend. The messages & media I had is gone. Things could be altered for basic users needs & then those that want snap chat like stuff. Please please do something. But thanks for fixing the friend issue
Updated review: my 1 friend has decided that email is better than this so now that's all I have because this has gone so far off the rails. I sent a pm on twitter & no one has ever responded. This app was the best & now it's terrible. I'd like to know how many users you lost because of this. You just lost 2
We want the old ooVoo back
If you could please just take the time and listen to us loyal users of ooVoo, you could have a lot more good reviews. This app once was a hit then you made this huge change to it which made it horrible. I can't tell who's on or offline. My conversations, gone, my media, gone. Even the mask and the filters gone. After all these bad reviews I assume you'd know to bring back the old version. Yes stability is everything but that doesn't mean change the authentic lion it once had.
i hate the update, i used to oovoo my best friend every night with ease. use the filters, to see each other and i could switch to change who was on the big screen. it was super easy to use, had my friends and i could see who was off and online. the chains thing i personally think is stupid. i really miss the old oovoo, it was SO easy to use. this one won't let me call and keeps crashing. please bring it back, at least the filters and make it stop crashing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 68.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: oovoo LLC
- © Krush Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- OOVOO PREMIUM ACCOUNT$0.99