By OpenTable, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OpenTable is the only app that helps you make reservations at over 20,000 restaurants in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Explore great restaurants, find available tables, and earn reward points for every reservation.
How it works:
Choose a date, time, and party size to see available tables in real time – near you or wherever you’re headed. Tap the table you want and it’s yours.
· Find a restaurant by cuisine or location
· Narrow your search by price, rating, or distance
· Browse helpful reviews and photos of top dishes
· Invite friends to dine with you
· Add reservations to your calendar
· Bookmark your favorite restaurants
· Include special requests with your reservation, like “It’s our anniversary!” or “May we sit at the chef’s counter?”
· Earn reward points and cash them in to use at any OpenTable restaurant
We’d love to hear from you – if you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, let us know at iOShelp@opentable.com.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
A few under-the-table fixes and enhancements
Essential app if you eat out
My wife and I are retired and travel fairly often. I have become so dependent on OpenTable for making reservations, both long range (months in advance) and "tonight" (in a couple of hours or even "right now"), that I'm thrown off when my desired restaurant isn't included. I've used OpenTable mostly in Portland, Oregon, where we live, but also in Ashland, Oregon, Seattle, SF, Berkeley, Boston, Kailua-Kona, Kauai, and a number of others, reliably and dependably. Never a problem. My only complaint is that OpenTable has a serious problem, at least in Portland, with correctly identifying the neighborhoods in which restaurants are located: subtract one star.
If you don't have this app, you don't eat out!
I've been using Open Table for about four or five years. It make my life easier, I always have great dining experiences thanks to user reviews, and I get $50 gift certificates for using the app to make reservations. My wife has food allergies, so I entered a list of the problem foods into Open Table, and this is sent to the restaurant with every reservation. It's great when we get there to have the server tell us that they reviewed the list and point out the problem dishes on the menu. I LOVE Open Table!
App is much improved but could still use some work
I had almost stopped using this app but decided to try it again recently and found it much improved. As someone who travels a lot I had found it difficult to get it to forget that my last reservation was in Philadelphia and to let me reserve tonight in New York. Today was a big improvement - changed both the city and the day with ease. Nice work.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: OpenTable, Inc.
- © 2013 OpenTable, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.