The all new and reimagined OPI Nail Studio App features:
• Try on shades before your next Mani! - Take a photo of your hand to see which colors match your beautiful skin tone.
• Not sure what color to wear to your work event, party or wedding? We’ve got your back! With MyStylist, we have hand-picked shades for over 600+ situations.
• Find your nearest salon or store
• Is your birthday coming up? Drop hints to your loved ones by creating Wish Lists or browse your friends’ shades to know which one she needs
• Try on the latest Collections and Trending Shades
• Automatically updates - don’t worry about having to update every month. As soon as a new color is added, your app will load the latest shades.
• Keep track of your entire OPI collection and organize it by ‘Need’ or ‘Have’.
Choose from 8 different nail shapes and all your favorite shades to create your own signature nail art! Save the designs to try on later or use the OPI-curated art to find new styles you’ll love.
You can now share your favorite shades to Instagram and Facebook!
Updated for iPhone 8 and X support.
Ratings and Reviews
Not what it seems
Whenever I saw this app I was like, " Wow! This app looks so cool!" I then checked the reviews and I saw that there were only eleven which was sketchy to me. I was hesitant about getting the app because some reviews said this app was trash and some said this app was amazing! So I decided to take a risk and download the app. At first, the app seemed cool and professional but when we had to take a picture with my hand it was a big NO NO. The problem I had with this is that you had to have your hand in one right position which was really awkward and felt uncomfortable. Then when I was done with taking the picture and sizing the nail I tried on different colors. It looked soooo FAKE! The nails didn't even look real and I was not impressed. This app is not worth your time and storage. If you want an honest review then this is the right one. Don't waste time downloading a fake app just to be disappointed. It's. Not. Worth. It.
Hoping for an update...
I am hoping for an update that would act as an OPI color database that would allow me to inventory all the colors I already own with a wishlist feature for colors I want. (It would need to include historical colors as well.) PRETTY PLEASE!
I've had the app for quite a long time. I used to be able to pull up my colors & save them as 'Favorites' so, if I was shopping for new colors, I could look and see if I already had that one. Recently, the app updated & now nothing works. Every color says its 'Retired' & won't allow me to save retired colors. Also, the color wheel is now gone so I can only see one color on the screen ever. If I try to Search for a color they all show 'Retired' and will not open. If I go to 'Collections' I can click on it but only one color comes up and that's it. One color does not make a "Collection". As for the accuracy of the colors, I really can't tell because I can't open any of the colors that I have to be able to compare but, according to everyone else, the colors are way off. Please fix my OPI! I loved how it used to work and loved how I could save MY purchased colors in the app. It was fun to share those colors with friends & family to see. I'm so disappointed now. I'll hang on with the hope that the makers of this app will fix the errors of their ways but, I will be hugely disappointed if all these negative reviews fall on deaf ears. PLEASE FIX!! :'-(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.