media player OPlayer Lite - classic video player and file manager for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Without converting! Play all video formats directly!
The most popular iPhone media player OPlayer!!!
With 6 years' continuous improvement, millions of people are using OPlayer!
Online Support - Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
OPlayer is used to boost your iPhone/iPod's media abilities, you can also use it to streaming audio and video over the internet.
* iPhone6/6+ is supported!
* OPlayer HD - Customized for iPad is ready for sale in app store.
OPlayer has been rated as "iPhone Apps Plus Best"!
* OPlayer needs iPod gen3 or later models, iPhone3gs or later models to play non-native media formats.
* Supported File Format Extension
- XVID AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS... most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC... most of all audio file formats.
- SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT... most of all subtitle file formats.
* Extra Features
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iPad.
- FTP/SAMBA Client: You can play files from FTP/SAMBA server.
- Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streaming.
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
- Playlist: Create your own playlist, and play files continuous, you can even use OPlayer as a music player.
- Different Play Mode: Support Loop off/Loop One/Loop all.
- Screen Lock: View your movie even on the bed.
- Dynamically Menu: Dynamically choose audio/subtitle/video channel and encoding method.
- Resume Function: Don't worry about closing your application suddenly.
- TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
- iTunes Backup: By default, we will not backup media data when you do iTunes sync, and you can't see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.
- What kind of streams does OPlayer play?
OPlayer is able to play RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streams, If you want to use OPlayer to open the streaming from your website, add "oplayerlite:" prefix in the URL.
- I want to open an attachment from mail app with OPlayer?
If you want to watch an attachment in OPlayer(from Mail for example), just do a long press on the attachment. A menu will pop-up that will let you pick OPlayer as a player.
- iTunes won’t see the files under OPlayer?
You need to enable backup in the settings page to see files in iTunes.
- Why HD MKV movies don’t play smoothly?
Currently, only iPhone4s supports 720p MKV file, that’s to be expected. The other iDevices have limited computing power, and cannot handle the complex task of decoding HD movies in real time.
- The audio and the video is not in sync?
That is because the CPU is not power enough to do video decoding, you can try to enable "Skip Frame" in the file detail page.
- Is there a TV-out support?
Yep, but TV-out function only supported by iPod gen4, iPhone4, iPhone4S and iPad 1/2 and above.
* Contact us
What's New in Version 2.1.09
1. Improve Samba, FTP.
2. Fix some bugs.
Better than Itunes
Transfers mp3 with 0% BS. Doesn't tries to delete my stuff every time i format my pc or try to connect my iphone to another machine. It's also ideal for hardcore linux users thanks to its awesome wifi browser file transfer.
Really only downside is the apparent lack of a shuffle option
Finally got a "shuffle", amazing, outstanding job. Thank you so much for this app! 5 stars
CD ripping software works great. Can add tags to MP3 so when ripping audio books, you can add disk number and book title.
iPhone app works equally as well. Transfer tracks to phone via wifi without need for iTunes. You can also adjust the speed the track plays, again ideal for audio books.
Great for temporary files
I'm using this app to move and store audiobook files I ripped from CDs. Customizable file system is great for keeping files with similar titles sorted like the "01 track 01" names. Could be improved by allowing sorting into folders after files have moved.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 22, 2016
- Version: 2.1.09
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jonathan Young
- © olimsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99
- Decompress file$0.99
- Photo Viewer$0.99