Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPlayer is used to boost your iPhone/iPod's media abilities, you can also use it to streaming audio and video over the internet.
* iPhone6/6+ is supported!
No converting! Play all video formats directly!
The most popular media player OPlayer!!!
With 3 years' continuos evolution, millions of people are using OPlayer!
OPlayer has been rated as "iPhone Apps Plus Best"!
* OPlayer HD - Customized for iPad is ready for sale in app store.
* OPlayer needs iPod gen3 or later models, iPhone3gs or later models to play non-native media formats.
* Supported File Format Extension
- XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS... most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC... most of all audio file formats.
- SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT... most of all subtitle file formats.
* Extra Features
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to your iPad.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
- FTP server: Upload movies by the ftp client of your computer, support cyberduck/filezilla.
- FTP Client: You can download files from FTP server to your iPad.
- SAMBA Client: You can download files from SAMBA server to your iPad.
- Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streaming.
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
- Playlist: Create your own playlist, and play files continuous, you can even use OPlayer as a music player.
- Different Play Mode: Support Loop off/Loop One/Loop all.
- Screen Lock: View your movie even on the bed.
- Dynamically Menu: Dynamically choose audio/subtitle/video channel and encoding method.
- Resume Function: Don't worry about closing your application suddenly.
- TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
- iTunes Backup: By default, we will not backup media data when you do iTunes sync, and you can't see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.
- How do I put files into OPlayer?
To add files to your OPlayer app, you have to go to iTunes, and select the “Apps” tab. At the bottom of this page, there’s a “File sharing” section – just select OPlayer in the list, and add files from there. Note that you don’t have to sync your iPhone or iPad to iTunes to add movies. Just drop files in the “File sharing” tab, and they’ll be uploaded immediately. You can even use a friend’s iTunes to add videos to your own iPhone. Also, adding files over WiFi is supported. Indeed, WiFi is significantly slower than USB, and ruins the battery life.
- What kind of streams does OPlayer play?
OPlayer is able to play RTSP/MMS/FTP/SAMBA streams, If you want to use OPlayer to open the streaming from your website, add "oplayer:" prefix in the URL.
- I want to open an attachment from mail app with OPlayer?
If you want to watch an attachment in OPlayer(from Mail for example), just do a long press on the attachment. A menu will pop-up that will let you pick OPlayer as a player.
- iTunes won’t see the files under OPlayer?
You need to enable backup in the settings page to see files in iTunes.
- Why HD MKV movies don’t play smoothly?
Currently, only iPhone4s supports 720p MKV file, that’s to be expected. The other iDevices have limited computing power, and cannot handle the complex task of decoding HD movies in real time.
- The audio and the video is not in sync?
That is because the CPU is not power enough to do video decoding, you can try to enable "Skip Frame" in the file detail page.
- Is there a TV-out support?
Yep, but TV-out function only supported by iPod gen4, iPhone4, iPhone4S and iPad 1/2 and above.
* Contact us
What's New in Version 2.1.05
1. Add a new UI, old UI still can be selected.
2. Add brightness and volume gesture.
3. Add AB repeat function.
4. Add lock screen function.
5. Add time off function.
6. Improve performance of streaming.
7. Other bug fixed.
Amazing app but !!
I loved this app and its really amazing for playing most of the format. But there is a problem in the new update, i cant move the subtitle and cant resize it. Also i used to add the videos from itunes but now i couldn't and i have to do it thru wifi transfer and its shuting down suddnley. Hope you fix it soon !! Thanks.
البرنامج رائع ويشغل معظم اهم الصيغ الموجودة ويدعم الترجمة بأكثر من صيغة .. بس في مشكلة قي التحديث الجديد ماتقدر تحرك الترجمة ولا تعدل في مقاس الترجمة. وفي السابق كان امكانية اضافة الفيديو من الايتونز والحين مافي هالخاصية لازم عن طريق النقل بالوايرلس وفيها مشكلة لو الملف كبير ممكن يقفل البرنامج ويغلق النقل وترجع من جديد. هو برنامج رائع جدا بصراحة انصح بيه.
I love this app. The current version looks fantastic but one drawback to mention:
I can't find the option for "repeat" and I can't figure out how to play all songs/videos from a folder. On the old version, this was possible with just one click at the right corner of the folder and listen to or watch all songs and videos in a folder. Can you help???
It works quite well as long as you don't try to do something during. Many bugs: playback in background (I chose not), auto showdown if is not powered up, you can't chose how many sec to jump backwards and forward with slide gesture (default is too vague, depends on gesture ) etc
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 2.1.05
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jonathan Young
- © olimsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photo Viewer$0.99
- Decompress file$0.99