Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer HD has been rated as "iPad Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer HD has been around for 6 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPad running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7.
- Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
- A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
- Background play: continue playing videos even app enters background
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Picture in Picture for mp4 videos(PiP)
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
1. Improve Chromecast.
2. Improve speed up of mp4 files.
3. Adjust display size by two fingers.
4. Fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Where's the audio boost feature?
Only had a chance to use the player for a couple of days. Love being able to skip with precision. Love the fact that it uses a listing interface to display all your videos. Love that I can multi-task with my videos still actively playing in the backgroud.
But I'm disappointed I haven't found the audio boost that's listed in the app product description.
Unfortunately there is also no search function. If you have a video file starting with the letter Y, such as "You’ve Got Mail," you must continue to scroll all the way to the bottom to retrieve it. Imagine having 10,000 files. The other issue I have is the picture in picture window disappears when the file finishes; definitely a problem if you’ve got TV sitcoms playing back to back.
This app is great! I love how you can download your own music and videos and even listen to them offline! I highly suggest this app to anybody who sees this review. You can download song and video files from your computer. I use mp3 and mp4. This app supports many other files and formats. The only thing I would suggest for this app is a shuffle play for your playlists. Otherwise I like how you can download any song from your computer to your device for free. This app has been very useful and I have only had it for about a week.
Works with iPad's photo library
I wanted to be able to see the filenames of my videos which you can't see I n the iOS photo library and this app not only does that but allows me to make playlists. It also doesn't require you to transfer videos into the app but reads them right from your iPad's photo library. I tried several apps and this was by far the best.
- Jonathan Young
- 129.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © olimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- DivX Video Decoder $0.99
- Unlock all features $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.