Order & Chaos Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
In the never-ending war for Haradon, legends are born every day.
Make this the day your name is spoken across the land with the newest update for Order & Chaos Online!
TRICK, TREAT & TRIUMPH!
• The infamous Drake family has returned, but this time, they need someone brave enough to enter their Ghost Castle! Pull out every trick or treat you’ve got to defeat the Headless Knight and the Vampire Queen Constanta.
• LIMITED-TIME MOUNT: The Dragon Fossil is a sinister ride that chills everyone to the bone.
• EXCLUSIVE PET: The Dinky Dragon is a cute miniature version of the Dragon Fossil mount.
A THANKSGIVING FEAST-IVAL
• NEW DUNGEON: Sink your teeth into the oversized bounty you can reap in The Oven. Find it on The Whispering Islands.
• LIMITED-TIME MOUNT: The Rage Turkey is fast, furious and just glad not to be on the menu!
Yeah I play This game
I had to reinstall and got this survey quest ionair thingy. Cant wait to see what this triggers! Thank you Gameloft for a well designed game. I honestly cant complain about much. Out of 3 lvl60s I was able to finish all quests. Even when one was half bugged. The mechanics are smooth even in comparison to major mmorpgs for pc. Loot is fair you never need much lvling up cause of quest rewards it all flies by. As for a mount i pretend like my undead mage is cruisin' through the zones on chopper doing drive-bys on unsuspecting mobs. Couple things have kinda got me bugged. Cash dollar options I dont like them it makes good players look spoiled! While the ones who may not have that much cash tend to look uneducated. Last and should be first... This game needs an active Game Master. I used to brag about how it doesnt need one. Realistically there are heathens that seem to plauge anywhere there is no final ruling authority unfortunatly. For this reason DO NOT I repeat DO NOT let your childern play this game until they do something about this. I almost took a star away! Please fix this Gameloft!
I've been playing this game 2 years from now... Yes it's nice and you get to do a lot of stuff... But one thing that always stress people is the unbalance between classes, pvp is just a nightmare, no matter how long you've played, no matter how much you've spent. Gameloft keeps "nerfing" and "buffing" all classes, right now I consider rangers as the "unlucky" one, because they don't get to do anything before they realize they're dead. Also, mages, fk (flame knight) and warriors (dps wars) are absurdly over powered, specially mages, because you get no chance against them if they just catch you. All I can say is the balance is messed up, people raging and freaking out, feeling like all the effort is worth nothing. It might look nice and well done, but it's not, and I had to quit playing since I started to present aggression problems and stuff... This game has made people freak out a lot, and honestly, if you don't want to rage, if you don't want to keep a look at everything and get obsessed with it, if you don't want to start stressing out, just don't start playing. There are too many games out there which of course are better...
Has gone down hill
I have been playing this for four years now. A year ago I still gave it a favorable review, but this year has been nothing but trouble. The game is full of crashes and bugs , with each new update the pay to win model is elevated. a model which encourages bad behavior and elitism from the player community. Worst over all Gamelofts customer service has dried up. Legit concerns and service tickets are ignored other then the automated initial response. Problems concerning in game vendors has lead to loss of money several times for me. This last incident was the last straw , I used an iTunes card to purchase an in game item and the npc bugged out and I didn't get the item but money was gone. Gamelofts response was they couldn't figured out the bugged vendor so rather then check my logs they just told me they weren't going to reissue the item I had tried to buy. Honestly all the issues make the game just not fun anymore. I have several lol 70's and I maybe log on for 15 minutes for the log in bonus that's it. They won't make one more cent off me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 22, 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 1.92 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$49.99