Order & Chaos Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 2.10.0
THE BRAND-NEW FLAME KNIGHT CLASS IS READY FOR ACTION!
Raise your swords and staves in the air, for Order & Chaos Online is celebrating its 4th ANNIVERSARY!
NEW CLASS: FLAME KNIGHT
- Light the spark of the immortal Flame Knight, a powerful new class!
- Flame Knights start at level 65! (You must have another character at level 70 before you can create a Flame Knight.)
- Ride to battle on the exclusive Emberwing Griffon mount!
ENTER THE STARDUST REALM
- Travel to a majestic aerial city floating above Eternal Frostlund.
- Conclude the Rising Flare story in this final assault on the Shadow Curia’s research facility.
- Battle Nigel, a grim new boss who strikes the terror of death into even the bravest hero.
PARTY LIKE A HERO
- Celebrate 4 epic years of Order & Chaos with fireworks and gifts for every player!
- Ride tall and proud with an exclusive event prize: the Tree of Chaos mount.
- More fun to come when the Dragon Boat Festival sails into town soon.
Again again and again....
When I first got this game about a year ago I played it constantly... until I got to the first escort mission which just stopped working and the person I was escorting just did nothing. I kept trying different things like side quests turning off my phone and even deleting my game and starting over. Nothing would work. I came back to the game this week because I saw it on the App Store and thought it might be fixed by now so I started again got to the same escort mission and the mission didn't even start it just removed it from my quest list. So later that day (yesterday night) I tried again on a different server and this time it actually worked! I thought the rest of the game would work great until I got to the cult rose mission where you attack their leader who betrayed the good guys and after he said not to kill him and that he would explain the quest disappeared and so did he. I waited for him to reappear (by this time it was today's afternoon a few minutes ago) and when he reappeared I fought him again tapped him while he wasn't hostile and nothing happened. I'm not saying that I dislike this game I love it but I can't spend my entire life trying to play it. Please fix this.
I have played this game for about a year highest level I've gotten was 10 until I tried a new class now it's level 17 when k first downloaded the game I was like omg I finally found a game on the App Store that I will excel at because it's a dungeon crawler and an open world those types of games I am amazing at I mean Diablo 3: reaper of souls edition I beat in a day with a few prices of legendary gear and on hard difficulty then I beat it on hardcore and the hardest difficulty allowed at first in 2 days I played this game and was like wow these graphics are amazing and then I found level 60-70 players everywhere they challenged me to duels I lost of course but I still tried which counts for something can you guys at gameloft please add servers where everyone that's had a level 70 character start new or like a button that starts you at like a prestige level 1 you have your gear but can't use it right away the prestige levels can come with bonuses and please make greenmont only a little bit less laggy other than that the best IOS open world dungeon crawler out there on the App Store. Thank you for reading my review please think about what I said. Thank you
Order & Chaos Review
This game is full of life and players it's a very good experience to play with honestly I just wanted a simple game that add most everything to look at this game just brought it all on you level this is actually a really good game on iOS it's perfect for an adventure game do you want to play with others and I want to sleep think that the graphics could do a bit better but the game play is astounding and I mean this is one of the best I've seen from Gameloft this game just takes a toll on you live on that's what I like and yeah and the graphics is just one thing that can do a bit better because most players wouldn't seem like they're into it but it would it would get used to you playing the game and another thing it's similar to to World of Warcraft but I think most of the items in the game to stand that time periods of fantasy MMORPG now I just started playing but I'm really loving the game can I give it thumbs up to Gameloft for making such an astounding game but I just think maybe they can give a few more items to most lower levels and higher levels and a percentage and I read this game five stars it's amazing
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 2.10.0
- Size: 1.87 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99