Order & Chaos Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 2,500 skills and 5,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 4 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,200 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefileds are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, D-Pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info - for the U.S.A., U.K. and Canada only.)
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 2.9.2
Minor bugs fixed
Worst company ever
This game is fun from levels 1-69 but then when they get you hooked in at 70 the game becomes an endless money pit with the worst customer service in existence.. I made a $6 purchase and I didn't get what I bought, it took them a month to get back to me and then said they couldn't help me because it had been a month. The game has potential but the company is complete trash. Look at their forums for proof of the worst company in existence, and then sign the petition to get this greed machine shut down, or at least removed from the App Store. They rip off countless customers, don't beta test the game so every dungeon is buggy, and the recent gear costs over $1,000 to acquire. Don't play this game, unless you desire disappointment. Just wait for forsaken world to come out, will be a much better use of time.
I've been playing this game off and on since the start. It's a great game in concept yet support is non existent. I started playing again after putting it down for almost a year only to end up feeling the same. The game is as it always was, money hungry and loaded with bugs. Once you complete all the quests it gets real boring real fast. Don't get me wrong,, up to 70 is great fun but that's where it ends. After that it's just a competition to see who is willing to blow the most money to get the best gear. Take it for what it is. Oh and the last time I tried to log it said I had no internet connection when I clearly did, which gave me a great excuse to quit playing again.
Love it, but I'm sick of
My husband and I play this daily going on a few months until a week or so ago. He plays PC and I play iOS. He can't sale anything with out getting knocked offline. We both had Facebook login accounts that now we can't login in with. I lost 110 runes when I was shut out plus I had 4 toons made. It's not right to do people this way. Our home will never pay to play this nor buy anything from them. If we as a couple want to pay for a game it will be Wow or EOS which is much better just not for all its cost. At least those games let you chose to play pvp and with each other. This game needs lots of needed improvements.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 2.9.2
- Size: 1.88 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99