Order & Chaos Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the thrill of an epic adventure in the most acclaimed MMORPG on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 2,500 skills and 5,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 4 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings - from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more - on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,200 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefileds are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, D-Pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info - for the U.S.A., U.K. and Canada only.)
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
Find your allies once more for the final chapter in the Rising Flare story. This journey will not end until the Fragment is found, or the last Flame Knight is extinguished. Then celebrate your victory with a packed calendar of seasonal festivities from around the world!
A NEW EVIL IS AT LARGE – Rising Flare: Burn Out the Night
• Brave a new dungeon nestled beneath a live volcano in Sinskaald Rift!
• Face 3 new bosses, including the dreaded and beautiful Annemone wielding her Dark Flower Staff.
• Unlock the exciting conclusion to this dramatic storyline.
• Discover fresh loot, including stylish new weapons and armor.
HOLIDAYS IN HARADON
• Celebrate the Year of the Sheep & unlock exclusive Sheep & Lion Mounts fast – because if you snooze, you lose!
• More holidays for the blooming season – drop by often so you don’t miss the festivities! Stay tuned for more details!
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
• Take a spin for a chance to win special prizes that change regularly.
• Your first try each day is free!
Every hero needs companions!
Invite your friends to tag along for your journey through Haradon!
Crashes, lags and is overall buggy
This is probably my favorite game on iOS, it's like an entire world on your mobile device.. That said, there are many things I dislike about the game. And that's why I only gave 4 stars, I'll start with dungeons and multiplayer, now I know this is a "multiplayer" based game, but the info on the game clearly says you can play solo and interact with players as you wish, but it doesn't say that in order to get Epic gear, that you have to either do dungeons or PVP to get enough points to get decent gear.. Like Gameloft's other popular game DH4 you should have the option of doing dungeons solo, but with easier enemies so it's actually possible to complete them!! Hate items being bound, due to the fact that when you actually do get something that's worth while in the lottery, I can't gift them to my other characters.. I say the word "when" sparingly, because your chances of getting anything good, is minimal at best.. And that's even when you use runes over and over again, or you'll get the same thing 2-3 times, i.e. Mounts, please fix. Or make certain days with 50%-75% better chance of getting something good, even if it costs runes! Can't count how many times it's landed right next to the pet or weapon I've wanted, very frustrating. Almost 400 runes, and still only got crap
World of Warcraft look alike GREAT
Wow I like this game a lot just few problems I don't like at all I don't like the way the angle of the camera view is when walking or running around it'll be awesome if the camera follows use like a back view only that would be great also we can have the ability to move the camera like in World of Warcraft like turn it to look around to see but just keep it back view just allow us to turn it around understand that would be awesome also add paladins and death knights warlocks priest monks hunters demon hunters rogues Druids mages and give each of them 3 roles to choose from also please bring to this game amazing mounts please I don't play World of Warcraft no more because I was hacked and I really liked that game a lot it was like a new world and you can talk to your schools friends right after school when you log in you get an amazing feeling now I'm almost finish collage on the last year of it and after university that's great for me so please make the game Wow alike great game greatest of luck with this game in the future and next updates also I hope for this to be on a cd game like on PC or Mac gaming computers like Wow please .
Just a few things...
To start off with, why was the water changed in the update? I think it looks worse (especially in kpn). Can you give us and answer as to why it was changed.
Another thing is arena and arena matching. As many already know, the arena q is broken. When you q it sometimes says "failed to join battlefield queue" when actually you pushed 2v2 or 4v4. With this happening, many people get lamister for no reason.
With match making, can you please make it to where your matched against people in your league? The other day all the teams I was put on had non pvp-geared people and being matched with all s3 opponents. I would think this is an unfair advantage in the favor of the opposing team. I ended up going from 1,807 rating to less than 1,600 that day. And I don't think it's nice to let your customers get enraged to the point where they are convinced they need to spend money to be able to get gear.
Gameloft I hope you can hear some of us out and make some of these changes to the game, I believe it would make the game more enjoyable.
Besides all this, I really do enjoy playing Order and Chaos, something I do everyday. I think raising the epic drop rate in dungeons was really nice and now more people are happy and I think more motivated to doing dungeon runs. The free lottery is nice as well and I make sure to get online everyday to collect my rewards.
That's all I have to say for now, have a great day Gameloft
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 20, 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 1.88 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Sack of Runes$14.99
- Chest of Runes$24.99
- Stash of Runes$49.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$99.99
- Epic Adventure$2.99
- Chamber Full of Runes$49.99
- Handful of Coins$14.99