Orders by Ordering, Inc.
By ORDERING, INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Allow your restaurants or business owners to receive their orders on your own white labeled Orders Manager app.
How it works.
After the User orders on your website or native apps the business owner will receive the order directly on his phone or tablet.
After clicking on the pending order, the tablet will display all relevant details concerning the order: customer details (name, phone number, address) and delivery details (address etc.).
The business fills in the estimated time of order pickup or delivery and clicks on the accept button. The customer will instantly receive an email with the confirmation of the order, together with the estimated time for pickup or delivery.
- The assigned tablet or smartphone becomes an order receiving machine
- Affiliated businesses receive orders from your website widget or Native apps
- Affiliated businesses receive visual and sound notification when orders arrive on your smartphone or tablet, even when the app is closed
- Affiliated businesses can view customer and delivery details: name, phone number, address, client location on the map
- Affiliated businesses can view order details: product name, quantity and price, payment method, delivery or pick-up instructions
- Affiliated businesses Accept or Reject new orders: confirmation is then sent to your customer in an email
- Affiliated businesses set delivery or pickup time: this info is added in the confirmation email received by the customer
- Affiliated businesses can receive special request about ordered items, for example: gluten free, no pepper
- Affiliated businesses can receive special request about the delivery, for example: buzzer not working
- User friendly: displays all orders and other important details at a glance, in a single screen
- Category: Shopping
- Released: Sep 03, 2016
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ORDERING, INC.
- © Ordering, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.