Beautifully designed and simple to use recipe manager, Oregano is your perfect kitchen companion. It helps you organise your recipes, allowing you to have more time to cook.
Finding and discovering new recipes has never been made easier thanks to its recipe tagging feature and its built-in online recipe browser. If you see a recipe you like on one of the supported websites, you can just tap the save recipe button and it will automatically save and extract most of the recipe information for you, including the picture!
- iCloud compatible - Sync and store your recipes on iCloud.
- Retina display ready! - looks great on retina enabled devices.
- Automatically save and extract most of the recipe information from websites with a click of a button (26 websites supported)
- Enter your own custom recipes.
- Grocery list - You can send the ingredients of a recipe directly to the grocery lists.
- Built-in kitchen timer.
- Share your recipes with your friends by emailing within the app.
- Print your favourite recipes with an AirPrint compatible printer.
- Offline access - your recipes are stored locally.
- Screen lock - prevents the screen from turning off while you are cooking.
- Customisable tags - you can assign multiple tags to each of your recipes.
- Search and tag your recipes.
- Save recipes from supported websites.
Oregano supports iCloud, so you can store your recipes on iCloud and keep your recipes in sync with your other devices.
Online Recipe Browser - Automatic Recipe Saving
Oregano has a built-in browser to allow you to find recipes online. If you find a recipe you like on one of the supported websites, you can take on a single button and it will automatically extract most or all of the information on the recipe ( including an image of the recipe!) and save it to your Oregano recipes manager for offline viewing later.
Oregano has a built-in grocery list. You can create custom list and enter in your own items or you can add ingredient items directly from the recipe with a touch of a button.
Search and Tagging
We understand when you have a lot of recipes, it may be hard to find certain ones. We have included a powerful search feature for you to quickly find your recipes.
You can also create custom tags to tag your recipes, multiple tags per recipe is also allowed, allowing your to fine tune your recipes database!
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Good App, needs more work
So far I like this recipes managing app, with one big exception. This is the first one I've tried and there seem to be other similar ones. The interface is great and it lets you customize your recipes and the categories. It seems pretty easy to add ingredients to a shopping list and I set up lists for weekly/monthly items.
The main problem I'm having is entering the recipes is more work than it should be. AllRecipes is listed as a compatible, supported site but the only info that imports from AllRecipes to this app is the recipe directions. I have to manually enter prep time, cooking time, ingredients, photos, even the recipe name! Need this fixed...all this info should populate automatically from a supported site!
Unfortunately this is the only recipe app that works on all of my mac products. There are so many better apps that are available on the iPhone and the iPad but not available on the iMac. Web saving only saves the instructions and not the ingredients. Some websites don't import at all. I hope the makers look a other products and create an upgrade.
This is a really fun app! Great web sites to pull recipes from. Wish they could get Fine Cooking to join. Did have a problem downloading one recipe. I tried 4 times to download it and it crashed the app each time.
- Sockii Pty Ltd
- 10.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 - 2017 Sockii Pty Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.