The streets of Chicago speak of a new rising star.
They say he's smart, ruthless and determined. They say he will go any lengths. They say he's got a scared face...
Prove them right! Build your bootlegging empire. Shoot your way from the streets to the top mafia ranks. Crush other families to become the Godfather. Become the legend of the gangster world.
The rise from the streets to luxurious cocktail party and prominent circles will not be easy. Do whatever it takes to get to sit at the head of the mafia table. The path is open, but only for those with true grit.
- Get mesmerized by the iconic art noir graphics.
- Relive the masterfully crafted 1920s atmosphere.
- Weild powerful arsenal including the legendary Tommy Gun, Bar machine gun and Lupara shotgun.
- Enjoy the original classy soundtrack.
- Throw molotov cocktails, call for gang support.
- Fight in beautifully looking Chicago environments.
- Win Street Reputation Battles.
- Get dressed in the fanciest fashion.
- Become the Best Shooter in Town in the endless headshot mode.
- Have civilians at your mercy.
In Overkill Mafia you can become the greatest gangster of all time. Plunge yourself into the gloomy atmosphere of the Prohibition Era. Equip the Tommy Gun and wreak havoc. You can make your mark in history today, but only if you are willing to leave a few bodies behind.
Take the role of a mobster, whack people, lean on people, establish your business and run it like a boss. Just remember, you must NEVER break the Omertà code of honor.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but compared to other shooter games I have played. The controls are hard to use and the interface is harsh. Took me a couple minutes to buy an upgrade because the button wouldn’t work
Good game bad bugs needs fixed
Can’t switch weapons can’t buy your upgrades it needs work. Too bad because I liked it a lot but had to delete as the bugs were just to frustrating to continue to play
I can’t switch weapons in the game and I hope it gets fixed but everything else is just fine
- Craneballs s.r.o.
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Craneballs Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Party Platter $1.99
- Serious Drinking Pack $4.99
- Small Time Distiller $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.