OWA for iPad
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing.
With OWA for iPad you can:
Get work done faster with email
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder
- View shared calendars including delegate support
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
Keep business data secure
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPad and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPad provides an additional layer of security
- The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online
- iPad must be iPad 2 or higher and have iOS 6 or higher
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Support for VoiceOver 2-finger back & forth scrub
- Performance improvements to startup
- Minor bug fixes
Only supporting on style of product...
...makes it appear organizations made poor choices to support Microsoft with their on-premise solutions, which made them what they are today. This gives a lack of confidence on what they will support in the future.
OWA for iOS should be better than what is available under iOS in terms of Exchange Server (including Office 365) support. But it isn't today.
No multiple Exchange Support. Only selective Office 365 support.
It is useful for isolating the Office 365 mailbox from work. The lack of native task support is unfortunately.
Hopefully with new leadership at the helm there will be a change in functionality and support.
This app is really great. It works extremely well. It accesses all contacts, reminders, emails and has a very clean interface. It picks up it your corporate directory and works very, very nice! Anyone who uses corporate office will be amazed! Congrats.
I would love to have tasks included, but the mail functionality is excellent. I have had zero connection issues to our mail server, so I suspect those connectivity issues may be specific to mail servers and not the app. Works great on an iPad 2.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.