Watch exclusive videos and live sessions from your favorite clubs on the OZ Clubs app. Communicate with other club members, get messages straight from the club creators, discover new content, create clips and share them with friends.
Upcoming: Always know what´s coming up next on your favorite clubs. Whether it´s a video premiere or a series of live events, check out the Upcoming feed to make sure you watch the new stuff as soon as it´s released or live.
Clips: When you are watching a video and you see something you like – a funny scene, a smart comment or quote– you can grab it with the press of a button, add a comment and share it with your friends.
Sharing: Create clips of up to 10 seconds in length from your favorite videos, add a comment and hashtags, then share them with friends.
Notifications: Get notified every time a friend likes or comments on one of the clips you created. To see the latest activity check out the Notifications feed and don´t forget to return the love by liking your friend´s clips also!
Profile: You can now easily keep track of the clips you have created and shared, all on your own profile.
- Improved landscape mode on iPad
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A mixed bag
- Great iPhone app
- Offers flexible pricing at solid price points
- Has Eredivisie and user can pay a monthly charge just for it
- The iPad app is just a poorly zoomed in iPhone app and forces user into portrait mode and a difficult navigation
- Notes that it has other leagues on the subscription page but doesn’t note which are available in your country
- At $5/mo I expect every Eredivisie match and not just the worldwide matches. I would gladly pay $10/mo (or the $50 a year price point NBC put on EPL OTT streaming package) for the Eredivisie if it included every match.
- Add multiview for iPad users so they can have multiple matches going if they please and a goalzone/multimatch feed for each league or at least Eredivisie.
I’m a huge fan of the eredivisie and have a very hard time watching the matches I wanna see so I was hoping this was my solution but it doesn’t seem like you can watch all the matches. Easy to use and nice to look at but limited content so it’s not worth my money. Would gladly pay a subscription if it would allow me to watch my favorite team play live.
Still a Horrible streaming app
On iOS the stream will stutter frozen and AirPlay continues to have audio bugs. On Apple TV it will crash every single time the schedule is highlighted without fail.
Only thing this company seems to be investing in are in these fake reviews they’re obliviously pumping in instead of their servers or their overall app development.
In other words don’t waste your bandwidth downloading this rubbish.
- OZ ehf.
- 96.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 OZ ehf.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.