As Featured On The App Store's "Best New Apps", The Washington Post, BBC, LA Times, Lifehacker, Fast Company's Co.DESIGN, and The Next Web.
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint Premium has all of PackPoint's best features - TripIt integration, Evernote sync, custom activities creation, and more!
PackPoint is an intelligent packing app and packing list builder for serious travelers. PackPoint will tell you what you need to pack based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Punch in the city you're traveling to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
- Tap and hold to re-order packing list items
- Select "hide checked items" for a minimal packing list as you pack.
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for more features
- Swipe left to remove an item from your packing list
- Tap the "+" sign to change quantities for each packing list item
- Check off "Repeat Basics" if you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- Check off "Laundry" if you will have access to laundry facilities
PackPoint will build a packing list for you that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
Have a packing app feature request, or feedback? E-mail email@example.com or visit http://ideas.packpnt.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
iPhone X, XS, XR bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Customization lacks important features
I want to love this app, and in some ways I do. There are a few things that will make me not want to use it and look for a different app.
There is a concept in software development called "MVP" the "Minimum Viable Product" and most of the customization options are stuck in this MVP zone where you can make minor customizations, but you have to jump through hoops to do it.
(1) I want to be able to put my categories/lists in order of what is most important to me. Currently they show up in a default order, and my custom lists show up at the very end.
(2) I want to be able to reorder a list once I create it. Right now a list shows up in the order you enter it in. If you forget to add an item, it will show up at the bottom of the list. This is frustrating when I want to group items within a list.
(3) If I make a typo when adding a list, I should be able to edit it. Right now I have to delete the item completely and add it again, which makes it show up at the bottom of the list.
Other than that, this app has a lot going for it. If you can jump through the customization hoops and get your lists set up it's very useful.
Necessary for basic survival
Mode of this application allows you to configure each trip list according to your specific plans. Kids? Ski? Beach and Ski? Working while on a family vacation? International? Trips get complicated quickly, and I alway forget something. Now, domestic peace is restored, its a calm and orderly process. This has totally changed my life.
A major usability improvement would be to support a filter to show only incomplete items. Otherwise, a complete endorsement.
Fixed position! 🤔
Customization of lists is clunky and you can't drag items up and down in lists. Without this, you really may as well be using the iPhone native reminders app for list making. Until this is fixed--and also add a functionality of being able to add extra listed items to a pack list and drag items on a main list up and down also--I'll feel I paid too much too soon :( if you're thinking of buying ---I'd wait!
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PackPoint
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.