By Sergei Komarov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Paintstorm Studio is the first iOS App designed not only for simple sketches, but professional digital painting of any level, genre and technique. Paintstorm helps you to discover the magnificence and unleash the full potential of Apple Pencil and brings you to a whole new level of drawing. Creating an art masterpiece has never been so mobile.
A major feature of Paintstorm Studio is the array of brushes to choose from. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable to your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it's hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options (Incredible possibilities for brush settings)
- Bristle brushes of any form and kind
- Stroke post correction (You can take an action on any option. Not only on the stroke thickness)
- Parameters binding to the perspective
- Dynamic interface (Global interface scale, panels scale, opacity, color)
- Custom panels
- Full controlled mask-brush (Each brush can work as mask for other brush)
- Takes underlayer's color while blending
- "Close gaps" function when you fill or select
- Dirty brush mode
- Stroke stabilizer
- Usable color mixer
- Different gradient strokes
- Mirror drawing
- Standart tools pack (Lasso, Magic wand, Crop, Fill, Gradient and etc)
- Control of the random amounts
- Photoshop PSD and ABR supported
- Apple Pencil support (Pressure, Tilt, Direction)
What's New in Version 2.031
Hotfix: "Save to Camera Roll" bug fixed
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 2.031
- Size: 39.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sergei Komarov
- © 2015 Paintstorm Studio Developers team
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.