PamFax turns your computer into a complete worldwide fax solution. Use PamFax to send/receive faxes, access received and sent fax archive, manage your PamFax account and a lot more!
Sign in with your existing PamFax account or create a new account for free. See introductory offer for new users below.
With PamFax you can:
- Easily fax anywhere from anywhere worldwide in just a few steps
- Send documents from your computer or from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive
- Time schedule a fax to be sent later
- Create and use custom cover page templates
- View a preview of your fax before it is sent
- Manage fax numbers in your fax contacts
- Access various settings like notifications, language, etc.
User driven fax-on-demand
- Free registration includes 3 outbound pages and one month inbound fax number
- No credit card or payment required to sign up
- PamFax Credit packs start at $13; credit does not expire
- Price per page starting at US$0.10
- Free fax to other PamFax numbers
- No monthly cost. No hidden costs!
- Subscription plans for inbound numbers in 31 countries with unlimited inbound fax pages
- Send/receive faxes across multiple platforms
For businesses who find they need to fax a document PamFax offers a universal fax-on-demand, cloud-based service that sends faxes worldwide. Subscription plans combine an inbound fax number in one of 31 countries with unlimited received pages. Unlike email fax offerings, PamFax documents are securely delivered directly to the application, avoiding email or printed fax machine delivery. Whether office-bound or road warrior the PamFax application provides the flexibility to adapt to all your fax requirements.
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have use this service/app for years (more than 7 I think) and never missed a Fax.
I Have no idea about the complaints in other reviews.
Any way, if you have a problem with the App try using the website.
He usado este servicio/aplicación durante mas de 7 años y nunca perdí un fax.
No entiedo las quejas en otros comentarios.
De todos modos, si tienes un problema con la aplicación, intenta utilizar el sitio web.
Tenho utilizado este serviço/aplicativo há mais de 7 anos e nunca perdi um fax.
Não entendo as queixas em outros comentários.
De qualquer forma, se você tiver um problema com o aplicativo, tente usar o site.
I am kind of trapped by my budget. I can’t afford a monthly fee or a phone number.
The app frequently fails and then returns me to a page that says try over.
The error messages (which dissappear after 2 seconds) say unable to complete fax (very helpful) or document too big for transmission
In either case, I have to close out of the app and start over. It often works later on after 2-3 attempts.
Another annoyance is the fact that it clears your sent items box every 15 or 30 days (forget which). Of course,if you upgrade and get a phone number everything will be better.
Perhaps better to bite the bullet and pay for a better service.
So far not so good
The service seems not to want to send faxes to the very kind of fax machines most people use - it wants to charge 47 cents a page for them even when you’ve purchased a pro membership. I’d check this out very carefully if you have serious usage. It may be great if all you want to do is to send to high-speed devices, but I am discouraged.
- Scendix Software-Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
- 45.6 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2017 PamConsult GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.