By Olga Kacher
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Automatic panorama stitching application for Mac. Perfect for making high resolution images for large prints.
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic alignment of source photos.
- Handling of moving objects. Inconsistencies between images in intersections are minimized.
- Automatic exposure levelling and lens shading correction.
- Rectilinear and equirectangular projections for rendering.
- Automatic cropping algorithm.
- Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
- EXIF tags from source files are merged to output.
Simple and clean user interface:
- Just drag and drop images to start stitching. All editing controls are at hand.
- Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with projection editor. Hardware accelerated preview allows to see all changes in real time.
- Manual exposure correction and crop controls.
- Import in all image formats supported by Mac OS X, including all formats supported by Apple RAW.
- Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
What's New in Version 1.8
- Support for slightly varying source image sizes.
- Added a correction for not perfectly centered lenses.
- Fixed a bug with secondary screen.
- Minimum window size is reduced for better usability on smaller screens.
- Algorithm fine tuning based on user feedback.
Does exactly what I need
This app is simple and elegant. It lets me drag and drop my set of photos in, and put them together for me really nicely. It doesn’t have a ton of features if you’re looking to really get into the details, but as a casual photographer who wants to fake some wide angle shots every so often, it seems to be just what I need.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 03, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian
- Seller: Olga Kacher
- © Copyright 2010-2015, Alexander Boltnev, Olga Kacher
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor