Relive your childhood memories by building virtual articulated paper dolls and sending it to your friends! What? You have never played with those? Man, I'm getting old...
Anyway, if you're bored with the emojis on your keyboard and want something new, I bring you Paper Emoji!
• Select your face, hair, eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, beard and clothing. The super cute art was made by the talented designer Bruna Saddy (as for me, all I can draw are stick figures).
• Paint all the parts until they look good (protip: put a piece of newspaper on the table to not mess it with ink).
• Share your custom made emojis with friends on social media, or within iMessage itself (which requires iOS 10). When they ask how you did it, tell them you made it on Paper Emoji (we appreciate your free advertisement).
Jokes aside, I had fun making this app. I hope you like it. :)
P.S. Yago, the horse, wants to say "hi". He likes humans who download this app.
• Keyboard: now you can use Paper Emoji inside any app! Just enable its keyboard in iOS Settings.
• Help screen: instructions on how to enable the keyboard and the iMessage extension. It also includes our Facebook page, Twitter address and email, if you want to get in touch.
P. S. Yago, the horse, is very disappointed with the choices made by humans in 2016.
- Jan Krueger Siqueira
- 32.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jan Krueger Siqueira
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.