Paprika Recipe Manager - Get your recipes organized!
By Hindsight Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
• Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
• Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
• Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you're done with them, highlight your current step, and keep the screen on while you are cooking.
• Tools to help you cook: start multiple timers, pin active recipes to easily switch between them, and scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Timers are automatically detected in your directions: simply tap on one to start!
• Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
• Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
• Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
• Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
• Save time and money by planning your meals by the week and month! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
• Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans. Support for multiple recipe print sizes including index cards.
• Share recipes via AirDrop or email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export your meal plans to iCal and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Manual backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
"However, the Paprika Recipe Manager app for the iPad is all about managing your own recipes. And, it does this brilliantly." - Appadvice.com
"With Paprika, I can browse recipe sites to my heart’s content and download them with the touch of a button. This is simply magical." - Macgasm.net
"The bottom line is, if you cook often and need to sort through recipes quickly and efficiently (not to mention generate shopping lists on the fly), Paprika is a terrific app and well worth the price." - 148apps.com
What's New in Version 2.1.7
- Improved compatibility with iOS 9.
- Improved performance of the web browser.
- Fixed an issue that could cause pinned recipes to be unpinned.
- More bug fixes and stability improvements.
Love this app--suggestion though
I am an avid cook and have been using this app for several years now. I just love it--from how user friendly it is, to the menu planner, to the grocery list, on and on. One suggestion though for those of us who cook a lot and plan in advance: it would be great if we could have more than one grocery list. That way I could start planning my Christmas party grocery list without waiting for my Thanksgiving dinner shopping to be completed all at the same time not interfering with my normal grocery list.
This is my go-to app for recipe’s. Where MacGourmet dropped the ball, Paprika picked it up. Easy to use, attractive to look at, reliable, etc. etc. etc! Between my wife and I, we move back and fourth seamlessly with this app and it has helped to make tracking recipes fun. Definitely worth the money on all counts! Pick it up. You won’t be sorry.
Does everything we need and keeps devices synced
Does a nice job of importing recipes from major sites. We also have also entered our own. Our family has been using this for years. The sync keeps all of our devices and Mac updated as we each add recipes or grocery lists.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hindsight Labs LLC
- © 2015 Hindsight Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.